French Braids

This was written by the great author Aurora2253 ! <Not Edited>

Go follow her and check her out!
•••
Readers POV-

'Ugh' I think as I roll over subconsciously onto my husband. You would think that after being married for 6 years you would know who you share a bed with but I guess not. As I rolled into his back, he fell of the bed and woke up with a start yelling "Where is the dam snack bar!".

"Umm Percy what in the hell were you just dreaming about??" I said as i wondered about his weird statement. "Just an old inside joke from an old quest, No worries" He said with his lopsided grin that gave me butterfly's every time I saw it. " And may I ask why I woke up falling onto the floor and than hitting my head?" "Well you see, I got a cramp and felt i was going to throw up so rolled over for some random reason" I replied as he gave me and understanding look due to my stomach having a eight month old baby inside of it. After I said that he climbed back into bed and pressed his chest up against my back.

"So what do you think little Jackson is going to look like, Baby?"My very own Seaweed Brain asked. "Well, I think he/or she is going to have (E/C) and jet black hair." I said. "Hmm so you think little Jackson is going to look the opposite of Zoe? I wonder where she is right now, she usually-" He was cut off by our very own 6 year old daughter Zoe barging through the door and jumping straight into the middle of us. "Mommy! Daddy! It's time to wake up noooow!!!" She said very happily. "Whyyyy?" Percy whines like another six year old. "Because I want my hair done now!!!" Zoe said. "Whyyy?" Percy yet again whines. " How could you not know daddy?!? Tomorrow is my first day of school for first grade and i want to have wavy hairrrr!" She drags out the r as like a whine. "Fine. You can have your hair done but our daddy is doing it because momma is too tired" I say. "But I want a Fwench Braid and daddy cant do them!!" I internally awe at how cute that was. "Then daddy will have to learn how to. Right?" I say as I nudged Percy. " Yeah I guess soo..."He says. "Well okay than! We should clean you up now, Shouldn't we?" I say toward my little Zoe. "Yay!" She squeals. "Alrighty then! Percy go get her-" I got interrupted when Zoe said "Nooo! I want Mommy not Daddy!" "Ok then. Lets go!" I say as i grab her hand and head toward the door. " You know what? Right now I'm feeling so loved by you Zoe!" Percy said sarcastically. "You are very welcome daddy!" Zoe said oblivious to sarcasm.

After we entered the bathroom, I tried to help Zoe undress and get ready to shower but it was to no avail because of my big stomach. "Percy! I need help!" I yelled over to him, trying to get him over here. "Whats wrong!?"He yelled as he got in here. But, then got confused when there was nothing wrong. "What do you need help with?..." He asked clearly lost. "I need you to help me get Zoe ready. I cannot myself.." I say sheepishly. "Oh ok. Hey Zoe? Can you get undressed ready for bath time while i get the water running and ready?" Percy asked. "But I dont want you to see me and then I will get cooties!!" She said. I try to stop laughing as she said that. "Hey honey, where did you here about cooties? Ad I promise not to look at all" Percy asked her. "Well Esperanza Valdez told me yesterday when we had a playdate. And ok!"Zoe said. Wow! I just thought why does every Valdez have to do this? I mean Leo is crazy along with his wife, Cierra(:)). They really are a quirky family. As Percy was getting every thing ready, Zoe was getting out of her cute PJs. They consisted of a pink shirt with a pink fish blowing an air bubble and rainbow striped bottoms. I mean what can you really expect when being married to the only and only Seaweed Brains himself! "Alrighty I'm done with the water, so Zoe if ready get in the water" He said. "I am! I am!" She said as she ran into the tub and jumped in splashing Percy as she hit the water. "Hey! No fair!" He said like a little kid. Ahh how i love them! "Well I'm going to get dressed" He said. Right before he left, he came over to me and gave me a peck on the lips. As much as I wanted it to continue Zoe just had to ruin that. "Eww daddy! Get off of Mommy! She can get cooties!"She yelled. "Well Zoe if I give your mom cooties just from that, then what did i give you mom when we made you?" He says.