Chapter 1

Olivia's Pov~

"I can not get a warrant based off your gut!" Alex argued.

"Well Counselor we do have DNA" I said firmly.

"Well that's not enough for probable cause. If y'all would get up off your sorry asses and do your goddamn job we would have our warrant now wouldn't we Detective?" Alex said stepping a Little closer to me.

"You know what Counselor since were sorry and can't seem to get off our asses. How come you ain't got your ass out there?......That's what I thought until then." I said turning around. "Kiss my ass." I threw over my shoulder not caring if i was out of line.

I Hate arguing with her, she just make mad some times.

Nobody's POV~

Alex's eyes were glossed over with tears. She knew that she was pushing her to hard. She knew that it was harder to get the proper evidence. but she still pushed her until she cracked. "You okay." Captain asked.

"Yeah I'm Fine" She stammered as she speed walked out of the  squad room. She had to tell her before she ended up hating her.

......................

A WEEK LATER>>>>>>>>>>

Olivia walked in the squad room with her tight black trousers and a maroon sweater. As Her and Elliot Where in the middle of their conversation they heard heels coming down the hall way faster than usual.

"Is she running?' Finn asked and we all looked to the door as the Blonde rounded the corner.

 She threw her brief case on my desk as she made her way over to me and Elliot. She lightly moved Elliot out the way. She curled her fingers on the base of her neck and crashed her lips to mine. I was stunned. I put my coffee down and put both hands on her face and kissed back. She licked my bottom lip for entrance which I gave.  She thrust her tongue in my mouth while her other hand dropped down to liv's ass.

She squeezed her ass Making Olivia moan in her mouth. When Breathing became necessary. The couple broke apart gasping for air. Alex put both of her hands in Olivia's back pockets drwaing them together.

"I'm Sorry, I'm So Sorry. I'm in love with you Olivia Benson.  I love you." Alex said with tears burning her eyes.

Olivia wiped her tears away. "I love you too." She pecked her lips.

"Wow." the guys said at the same time.