changing (part 6)

This will be the last part! I'm sorry it was so long! Should I keep doing long ones or should I do some short ones? Please give me recommendations to what I should write. Thanks!

Warning: sadness, death, depression

The boys turned you back into a human, and you and Cas started dating. Even though you weren't really even close to his age, he assured you that nobody was and you were in hell for so long it would be weirder to date a human. Cas was so cute. He took you on dates to Paris on to of the Eiffel tower and he took you to Hawaii and many other places. But sometimes you just cuddled on the couch and watched movies or TV shows. But one day, he just disappeared. He didn't show up for anymore dates and he didn't show up when you were feeling depressed. He never came. After a couple weeks of not seeing him you broke down. You were completely sobbing in your room, but you were also trying to stay quiet so the boys couldn't hear you. Eventually dean walked by your room and heard you crying.

Dean knocked on the door and said, "(y/n)? You Ok in there?"

You wiped away your tears and tried to talk without sobbing again "yeah" *sniffle* "I'm fine"

"(Y/n) I can hear your crying, I know you're not fine"

"I'm not crying, its just allergies"

"I know you're lying cause you don't have allergies"

Dean opened the door and you couldn't hold in your tears anymore. You start sobbing again.

Dean sat next to you and said, "What's wrong?"

"Its cas"

"What about him?"

"He hasn't talked to me in weeks, maybe even a month"

"Oh"

"Do you think this is his way of breaking up with me?"

"No, he's probably just caught up in some angel stuff, I'm sure he wants to see you"

"But, couldn't he at least tell me he's not gonna see me for a while"

"Maybe he just didn't get the chance to"

"You're right, thanks Dean"

"No problem"

Dean gets up and pats you on the back, "Sam and I will try to look for him just to make sure that he is safe"

"Ok sounds good" you said

Dean leaves and him and Sam try really hard to find Cas, but for some reason they can't find him. Until he shows up in your room one day. It was in the morning and you just got dressed. You were looking in your mirror to see what your outfit looked like when you saw Cas in the mirror. You immediately turned around and ran into his arms. You hugged him real tight with a bright smile on your face.

"Oh Cas I've missed you! Where have you been?" You pull away from the hug and look into his bright blue eyes.

"I've been in heaven"

"Oh OK. Why didn't you tell me you'd be gone for a long time?"

"I was too busy, I couldn't get to you"

"Oh its ok......you're here now, and that'd all the matters"

Cas looks nervous and guilty.

"What's wrong cas"

Suddenly cas grabs your shirt and pulls you in for a kiss. You are surprised but you kiss him back anyway.

Cas pulls away and says, "I'm sorry"

Then, Cas plunges his angel blade into your stomach. You are surprised. You look straight into Cas's eyes. He looks so sad. Somebody must be forcing him to do it. Eventually you can't fight death any longer and you die of blood loss. As you lay there on the floor cas breaks down and falls onto his knees.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)!!! I'm so sorry!!!!"

He was sobbing onto your body regretting what he had just done. But he had to do it. Naomi was forcing him too. Luckily you went to heaven, so sometimes he would sneak into your heaven and hang out with you. But he didn't get to after he got kicked out of heaven again. After that you were all alone.

The End