Nirvana

Nirvana is a sarcastic teenager who suffers from depression. After she saw her parents die right in front of her, she wanted to become Batvana or something like that (not really) she began to sing and write music about life. Her bestfriend since birth, Celeste enjoyed singing with her so they started a band/group or whatever. She also started dating which was basically hell because she thought she fell in love with a guy but he didn't feel the same way. She hated the word love and she vowed never to fall in love again even though love didn't exist to her. Her brothers Connor, Troye, and Justin tried to help Nirvana through depression but it made her think less about life. She was practically a daredevil. Nirvana did everything skydiving, bungie jumping, she swam with sharks... without a cage. Fear never seemed to strike her. When she wasn't singing, she would go on little adventures and call herself Vana the explorer. Her life was a fantastic life but also a very shitty life and she thought it would never change...

Flashback

"mom, dad? There's a man here" I said walking into their study. "Nirvana go to Justin's room" my father said sternly and I walked out of their study hiding behind the door. "Jelena, Zayn we've been looking for you" the mysterious man said walking towards my parents. My mother slowly reached for a shiny knife-like object. "What do you want?" my father asked not moving his eyes off of the man. "It's not what I want, it's who I want" the man said grinning. "No! You can't have her" my mother said lunging the knife at the man. He dodged the attack swiftly and stabbed my mother. My father tried to retaliate but it was too late. With a quick blow, my father fell to the ground after my mother. I didn't do anything. I froze and screamed. The man walked towards me and I still stood still, tears streaming down my face. Before he could grab me, Connor took the knife life object and stabbed the man. "Vana lets go" Connor says grabbing my hand but I didn't move. I slowly began to see darkness. Before I could fall, Connor picked me up and all I heard was my brother calling my name...

End of Flashback