Chapter 2 | Warning

"Surrender, sister" a demonic voice echoed through Raven's dark room. She was still asleep but she can hear those demons crawling up her bed and whispering curse words to her ears. She can feel them breathing beneath her chin, their fingers slip into her blanket. "We will kill them" another demonic voice said.

   This time, it wakes Raven up. Her eyes are widened in shock as she tried to catch her breath. And once again she look around every corner of her dark room, there's nothing. She use her magic to put candles along the corners and light them up. Perhaps that would make her mind calm down a little bit. She crossed her arms and close her eyes. Sighing, she started to flew a few inches from her bed. Repeating her usual mantra, she took a deep breath as she started to gain her concentration. "Azarath metrion zinthos,"

   She started to open her eyes slowly. Creep filling up her mind. The city was burned like a flaming hell. Demonic creature spread and fly around the red sky. Six demonic figures are standing a few meters in front of her and heading towards her. Don't be afraid, Raven. It's only a vision.

   "You know why you are here, sister" a demonic figure said; echoing through the sky. He's Wrath, to be exact. Raven narrowed her eyes and clenched her fists. "What do you want" she asked in challenging tone. The Demons smirk evilly. They gritted their teeth as they opened their eyes. Revealing three pairs of red gloomy eyes. "We need you to complete our plan," Lust said as he step forwards and grabbed Raven by her chin. "We are going to be the ultimate ruler on the world, sister" he continued.

   Raven closed her eyes, shook her head and stepped backwards. Dark aura started to engulfed her body. "No!" She answered. She gesture her hands to attack the Demons with her powers. "Wrong move, sister" Wrath said as he exchanged look with the other Demons. All of sudden, the team were on their hands. Screaming in pain and blaming Raven for everything. Sure it is just a vision, but Raven's mind can't take it anymore. She's being affected by the vision her Demonic Brothers' create.

   They crushed them into a million little pieces. Kori, Garfield, Jaime and Damian. They're all gone. Crushed by those Evil Demons. "This is a warning, sister. Surrender to us and your friend won't get killed!" They screamed in sync. Raven covered her ears at the same time she came back to reality. She opened her eyes and catch her breath. She looked around her room; found nothing but darkness and cold air swirling up her body and immediately rushed to the common room.

   Seeing her teammates are all alive, she sighed in relief. Kori, Garfield, Jaime, and Damian were watching an action movie when Raven rushed into the common room. Damian noticed her strange behavior lately and went straight to talk to her. "Tt. Something's disturbing your mind" he said as he turned around. Seeing Raven out of breath and tried to catch them. Sweats rolling down from her head.

   The three other Titans exchanged look. "Do you want to talk about something, Raven?" Kori asked as she raised one eyebrow towards the Demon Princess. "No, I'm fine" she said. She turned around and walked back towards her room. Damian ran after her and stopped her by grabbing her by her wrist. "Talk" he said; attempting to know why Raven was acting so strange.

   Raven let go of Damian's hand out of her wrist. She turned around facing up the Son of Batman. "I'm not sure," she said in really low voice. She stared at her feet as her dark thoughts are slowly killing her. "Tt. You can trust me. It's not like I'm going to tell anyone about your problems" he said as he crossed his arms; tapping up his own feet as he waited Raven to tell him what's something that have been disturbing her mind.

   "I-" at the same time Raven about to tell him what dark thoughts that have been crawling up her mind, the Titans alarm went off. Both Damian and Raven's communicator are beeping out. Once they flipped the communicator open, they saw Kori's face along with Garfield and Jaime beside her. "We need you downtown. ASAP" she said as Damian and Raven nodded. Raven changed into her uniform with her magic while waiting up Damian changing into his uniform.

   The three other Titans have arrived at the crime scene while Raven and Damian still in the tower. Once Damian done with his uniform, he rushed towards Raven and slightly nodded at her. She opened up a portal to downtown and start stepping in.

   Killer Croc is in the town. They have no idea how he got here. They started to attack after they got instruction from Kori. Raven float straight to the air with Kori while Garfield, Damian, and Jaime attack him on the ground. Garfield turned into a crocodile and start biting off Killer Croc. Unfortunately, Croc is way stronger than him. Croc slap Garfield out with his tail easily.

   Jaime's turn. He shot Croc but yet, Croc is way stronger than him. Damian started running and growled as he gesture his katana towards Killer Croc. Damian chop Croc's tail with his katana with the help of Kori; blasting of Killer Croc with her starbolts.

   Raven found herself around darkness. She can't see anything but darkness. What is this? Her brother try to reach her in reality? She struggled to open up her eyes; to fight along with her teammates against Killer Croc, but she can't. She gasped after she saw six demonic figures flying around her. All she could do is blasting them off with her magic. She doesn't know if this wasn't real. Her brothers are slowly killing her.

   "Raven, watch out!" Shout Damian. Killer Croc is heading towards her. He hit her and started to fell down from her flying position. Damian ran as fast as he could to catch Raven; to prevent Raven from falling down and hit the concretes. The three other Titans started to attack Killer Croc; pushing themselves until they reach their limits. Once he's beaten down, Kori and Garfield immediately took him to custody; to Arkham Asylum and gave Batman a report about this while Jaime come with Damian to took Raven to infirmary. Though she's not hit the ground, but still.

   Raven gained her conscious and open her eyes slowly. She widened her eyes in shock and suddenly got up from her position; sitting down the bed. "What happened?" Damian asked as he revealed himself from the dark corner of the infirmary. "Damian," she said; opened up a conversation. Damian muttered and raised one eyebrow. He walked closer towards the sitting Demon Princess. "Help me," she continued.

   Tears are suddenly rolling down her cheeks without her acknowledge. Damian widened his eyes in shock. He never saw Raven crying before. What is he going to do? What will he do to make she felt better?

   Damian stroke Raven's hair as he rubbed it down. Raven grabbed Damian's body and hug him. Crying inside his warm chest. "Please help me," she said again; gripping out his clothes. Damian hugged her and embraced her. "Please help me fight my brothers. Please help me to prevent them to take me away. Please help me to prevent them for making me their ultimate weapon to destroy the world. I'm not strong enough. Help me. Please" she said through her sobs.

   Raven knew there was no one except her and Damian in the infirmary so she braved herself to talk about what's been disturbing her mind. "Give me some of your courage. Help me," she continued. "Help me fight the demon inside me" she said again; sobbing in his warm chest.

   Damian rubbed Raven's hair and let go Raven out of his hug. He smiled slightly towards the Demon Princess. "I will" he answered. Raven's eyes suddenly lighten up after she heard Damian's answer. "I promise. I won't let you fight alone" he continued. Raven smiled and wiped her tears away. "Thank you," she said. "Thank you, Damian Wayne"

[end of chapter two]

a/n: what a cliché part lmao okay i hope u guys like it