When you hang out for the first time/ see each other again

Undertale Sans:

You walk into grillby's ready for your next shift with a smile. You hoped Sans shows up today because you thought of a few jokes to tell him, to be honest you couldn't wait you were quite excited! You walked into the back of the restaurant and change into your uniform in the employee bathroom with a happy hum. When you walk out and walk over to grillby to tell him you've arrived he lets out an amused hum and says, "What's got you so excited (y/n)?" as he dries a dish and sets it in the cupboard and looks at you. You flush slightly and look away muttering "I hope Sans shows up so I can tell him the jokes I thought of, he seems like a really cool dude" Grillby sighs and shakes his head with a laugh and replies "I am sure he will be here, he comes quite often on his plethora of breaks" You smile widely and go out and see if anyone needs anything. Today you worked with a skip in your step.

About halfway through your shift Sans shows up suddenly and sits in the same seat as yesterday with a lazy grin. You see him and smile while finishing serving doggo an order of fries. Sans looks at you and waves his grin growing larger, you smile back and walk over to him. "Heya (y/n) good to see ya again." You nod feeling yourself become filled deterpunation and say " Knock, Knock" It looks like he raises an eyebrow that doesn't exist but he says "Who's there?" in response, you smirk and say "Doris" he grins like he knows this one already, he probably does, but continues and says "Doris who?" You smile and laugh a little before saying "Doris is locked that's why I'm knocking." You both laugh to with each other for a while and spend the rest of the night telling each other corny jokes and puns as you worked. And decided to hang out on your next day off.

Underfell Sans:

You walk with Frisk through snowdin and Frisk point out sans leaning against a building staring at you with a smirk on his face. Frisk pulls your sleeve and tells you to go hang out with sans as they look around. You look at them reluctantly before sighing and walking over to sans. You nod to him as he grins at your approach. "Heya kiddo you want to go get some of that shitty nice cream with me?" You shrug and respond with a "Sure" and follow sans back across the bridge to the nicecream cart just a little ways aways. "Listen I'm sorry for attacking ya kiddo and trying to hurt the little squirt....it's just how things are around this place. You'll have to get used to it. You shrug and growl "As long as you don't do it again I will forgive you" He grins and buys you a nicecream handing it to you as you two walk over to a bench and eat it and talk. 'he seems like a decent guy I suppose' you think to yourself whilst you hangout, as he walks you back to Frisk you promise to hang out with him again soon.

Underswap Sans:

You smile as you help Sans and Papyrus carry their boxes into their own rooms, you play a (favorite/band) cd in your player in the background while you guys work. Papyrus seems to be much more lazy than Sans and likes to drink honey and smoke a lot, you don't mind though he seems like an awesome friend and Sans is a rambunctious little cinnamon roll but he's a sweetheart. You are happy to have them move in with you! "HEY HUMAN I MEAN (Y/N)!" Sans calls as you carry a box labeled action figures into his room. "Yeah Sans?" You respond with a small laugh, he smiles happily. "THE MASTERCHEF SANS REQUESTS THAT YOU WILL ALLOW HIM TO MAKE YOU HIS WONDERFUL TACOS FOR DINNER AND THAT YOU MIGHT HELP HIM UNPACK HIS ACTION FIGURES AND SET THEM UP" He says a little quickly but you're already learning how to keep caught up with him. You nod in approval "I would love it if you made tacos tonight! In fact I believe that I already have the stuff to make them, they're one of my favorites!" You say with a shrug as the stars grow larger in his eyes and he smiles widely "And I would love to help you set up your action figures"

That night Sans made you decent tasting tacos after you helped him with his action figures and helped with the rest of his room. "THANKS (Y/N)!" He says as papyrus walks with him to his room to read him a story before bed, despite the fact that Sans wasn't a child, you thought it was adorable... "nah thank you for the wonderful meal!" You say with a large smile bidding the brothers goodnight.