New character: FlowerFell Sans

When you first meet:

It was three days after the monsters came to the surface, and it was about 4 weeks since your best friend Frisk went missing. You knew that they had a sickness that would kill then. And you also knew that they had gone to Mt. Ebott, so when the monsters started flooding out, desperate to find Frisk you ran to all of them asking them where Frisk was, none of them would tell you. Eventually you made it into the throne room that the monster kind Asgore had sat in. There you found a skeleton in a red turtle neck sweater cradling something in his arms and crying silently. You walk up behind him and quietly ask "Excuse me sir by any chance have you seen my best friend Frisk?" He freezes and turns around with a hard glare and yells "IS THIS SOME KIND OF FUCKING JOKE YOU ALL KNO-"he stops when he sees that you're a human. Fear is evident on your face and you back away slowly, his face softens "Sorry kid.... I thought you were one of them... Uh Frisk is-" He chokes and stops talking before trying again "Frisk isn't with" He starts crying, red tears run down his face and he shuffles a little bit before showing you what he was holding.

You drop to your knees with a gasp, the pain in your chest grew and you let out a heartbroken sob. Frisk was covered in those damned yellow flowers head to toe and wasn't moving. You cry into your arms for the loss of your only and best friend. You knew that they were going to die but you didn't know it would be that soon... You get up and walk over to the skeleton before sitting down and grabbing your lifeless friend's cold hand. "Listen kid I don't know what this angel was to ya but I am so sorry..." He says and pauses before continuing "But in the end they gave their soul up to free the rest of the underground before they went" You smile and whisper in a broken voice "Sometimes kindness is enough" you look at him with a tearful smile " Frisk and I always use to tell each other that, they were dying before they went to you guys, an incurable sickness. I am happy they helped you guys before they went, I am sure they went happily. My name's (y/n), Frisk and I were best friends." You stop and look away trying to be strong for Frisk. You hear him sigh and look at you. "My name is Sans, Sans the skeleton. I was Frisk's as they put it savior down here. They called me their red death quite often." He looks away "I am sorry I couldn't protect them" You sigh and smile sadly "its okay, I am sure that they were happy when they went. I just wish they would have said goodbye to me before they left" You look at him; if Frisk liked him he must be kind. "Hey I know that um you probably don't have a place yet since you were just freed, you can erm stay at Frisk and, you can stay at my place" You sigh and look at your best friend. "We need to bury them too" Sans stands up holding their corpse close. "I would like it if you allowed me to stay with you, until I find somewhere I can go" He point back toward the exit leading deeper into the underground "I want to bury them in the pile of flowers they fell into if you don't mind" You nod, "I am sure they would have liked that"

When you meet again/hang out for the first time

It took you and Sans about a day to get back to snowdin, there you stayed in the emptied inn and sans stayed in his old house with frisk's corpse on the couch. You didn't sleep at all you just laid in bed crying over the loss of your friend. You didn't stop crying until you lost your voice, even then you cried silently. You had coughing fits and multiple panic attacks that night. You didn't hear Sans knocking on the door as you sat in the corner between the bed and the wall with your back to the door and face to the wall crying. You were just zoned out staring blankly at the wall, eyes red and puffy with dark bags under your eyes. Eventually Sans got sick of pounding on the door and calling your name so he just broke the door and came in hesitantly. "(y/n) are you in here?" he walks in and sees the mess from your freak outs and gets a little worried walking in further and spotting you in the corner. He walks over and carefully puts a hand on your shoulder "Kid are you ok?" He crouches down when you don't respond and picks you up carrying you to the bed. You don't fight it , you barely even move. He notices how upset you look and sighs deeply before hugging you and patting your back "....I'm sorry kid...I really really am" He says in a soft and broken sounding voice. You carefully hug back shaking. "I miss them so much Sans" You whisper tears falling down your cheeks. Sans frowns deeply "So do I sweetheart....so do I"