A weired dream

after the bracelet was gone you went to their couch and slept at it...

-------------------------------------------------DREAMING--------------------------------------------------------------

you woke up... you realized you were back to your house causing you to be confused.. Chara was not there...you felt sadness..... you prepared your meal and dressed up on your uniform..while you were walking to your school.. you realized sans is wearing an armor... which make you more confused but you didn't question and waited for him to flirt with you... but he didn't... you went to the park... it was blooming of yellow flower... you were confused because it was suppose to be a clear green grass... you ignored it... you slept at the flowers it was soft and comfy....

*you fell asleep*

''Huh? a human sleeping? i the sansational sans wont wake her up!'' sans said, but you woke up and you noticed sans but you acted like you didnt know him...

''Hey there! im Y/n... Nice to meet you'' you said while smilling

''Hello there fellow human! im sans the sansational sans!'' sans said, you are really sad that he didnt know you... you felt like everything is swapped...

''Would you join the sansational sans and his brother in a picnic???'' sans said you simply nodded... you met his brother still papyrus but sans and papy swapped.... you noticed it... after the picnic you went back to class.... and then went back home... you slept at the couch

-----------------------------------------------DREAM ENDS---------------------------------------------------------------

you woke up... feeling dizzy... you make'd a capsule it was for sans not to reveal his true face..... you went to him and gave'd him one..

''drink this'' you said to sans.. well he simply did it..

''that will hide your aggressiveness.... '' you said to him.. well he looked sad he think that you dont like him

'' thats not because i hate you flirting..., im giving you one to control your emotions! everytime you looked back it looks like your fighting something so i gaved you a capsule so you cant stop struggling silly!'' you said with a smile... sans seemed calm now..

''heh thanks kiddo'' sans said he was shocked that he didnt said sweetheart... somehow he felt more positive and a little energetic..

you went back to the couch and you saw everything was DARK

TO BE CONTINUED
brought you bye lazzy nyan with a short chapter