Second Flashback

Flashback

Thud.

The sound echoed around the halls as I fell to the ground. This wasn't the first time they did it, my bullies. I was starting to get used to it by now... It started from the first day in sophomore year. Before that, in freshmen year I mean, I was well liked by everyone, because of my full-time cheerful mood.

But now things changed. Everyone knew they were getting a divorce, and instead of helping me move on, they are making it harder for me by bullying me. It started with the whispers and snickers behind my back, escalating to " What? Your parents couldn't raise you together, so they decided to split your time between them. Such a bad daughter you are!" and got harder when I got acne "Someone hand me a pen. We'll play connect the dots on her face!" or my grades "Her grades are getting as high as her social status. Zero." and after that, the physical abuse. Slapping, punching, kicking...

Even the teachers watched and didn't do anything.

And it hurt, it hurt like hell.

I was pulled from my thoughts by a kick to the stomach, along with some punches. I clutched my stomach in pain, and groaned, but this only pushed them further. Emil, my first bully, grabbed me by my collar and pushed me into the lockers while the others snickered.

"So, ugly Thea," Aiden, Emil's best friend, addressed me by the nickname they chose for me, "I heard you got an F on the math test you've been studying for the whole week?"

"Yes, I did." I replied in a small voice, knowing fully well what will come if I ignored him, or lied.

"What? Couldn't keep the information in your brain long enough? Oh, wait, that's because you don't have one!" They all laughed, while the crowd that has formed around us chuckled while filming all of this.

"You're such a pathetic excuse of a human being!" One of the people I didn't bother to remember their names spit at me.

But the worst thing was that he was right. I am such a pathetic excuse of a human being.

Word count: 363

Second Flashback out, two more to go. ;) This chapter was the second which is mentioned in Chapter 1. I just wanted to say, guys, bullying is a serious issue. We are all equal, and nobody should treat another human being as lower than him. Stick up for bullying, because you know what? Bullies are evil, but those who see bullying and don't do anything are worse. Don't be one of those people.

Also, can you give me votes? Just hit that star button.

Until next update, love and kisses to all you beautiful readers.

-Crazywriter1 xoxo