Going back

Jovi's P.O.V

I am so glad she is gone and hopefully never comes back. I walked up to Looco and told him Dylan and Louise are dead.

He freaked out and got all paranoid so he called a group meeting.

'We have lost Dylan and Louise today as from the lack of behaviour district 12 had done. So we are gonna make them pay' He said with a big grin.

I smirked and started thinking of plans to payback.

Sarah getting hurt ran through my mind and i wanted this to happen.

Sarah's P.O.V

I walked back to camp with tears in my eyes. Out of all the group i was very close to Kyle and Melissa.

I was not thinking until i heard a pack of clickers behind me. Clickers are zombies but we call them clickers since they click all the time.

I quickly took out my gun and shot one. Whitch was a bad idea because i attracted more of them. And to make matters worse i had no bullets left.

One grabbed me and i struggled to get him of me as he tried so hard to bite me. I kicked him of me and got up to see im circled by them.

'Shit' i mumbled to myself.

I found a screwdriver on the ground and quickly picked it up. I stuck it straight into one of there heads.

Then i heard gun shots and stuff and turned to my right to fing Richard with a gun in his hands. Then i ran into his arms.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter vote follow all that shit so yeah baiiiii ~ Chloe and Laura