The Way You Make Him Feel - Part Two

*Michael's POV*

I got changed into the outfit I was wearing before I came here, I feel a little nervous. I wasn't expecting Y/N to say yes to hanging out with me after shooting. But I'm glad she agreed. I walk out of my trailer and look around, I can't see her she still must be getting changed, u got wait by her trailer.

Moments later she comes out, she's wearing denim shorts with a maroon coloured crop top. I look down at the ground so I don't stare, in my head I'm jaw dropping I just don't want to actually do it in front of her and embarrass myself. She looks at me.

"Are you okay, Michael?" Y/N asks me.

"Yeah I was just thinking about something..." If only she knew, "Ready to go?"

"As ready as I'll ever be!" She smiles.

We walk to my limo and get in. The ride to Neverland was silent but we did exchange smiles and glances every now and then. Once we were through the gates she slid to the window to look outside, she looked mesmerised. I couldn't help but smile at her, she looks so cute when she's curious.

"Wow it's so beautiful out here." She exclaims.

"Thank you." I smile.

The limo came to a stop and I help her out. She looks around. I can tell by the look on her face she's dying to go run around and look at everything.

"Want a tour? I can practically see the curiosity trying to break free from you." I giggle.

"Yes please." She blushes, dammit why is she so cute. I hold out my hand and she takes it. I lead her inside and show her around inside. I then take her outside and show her all the rides and the animals, she looks like she's having a blast too which makes me happy.

"This place is magical." She whispers looking around.

"I agree. I do get lonely though despite all the animals and the amusement park here." I sigh.

"You do?" She turns to me.

"Yes. My siblings occasionally visit from time to time when they can but that's all, I don't have friends come here and I don't have well...a special someone to share this all with." I look over at her.

"You're not lonely now." She says, staring at me.

"I know, and I'm glad. I would have thought you had work or a boyfriend to get back to." I blush not wanting to know what she's going to say next.

"I always have work but I do get some time to myself when I want it. I don't have a boyfriend to get back to so I'm happy to be here with you." She smiles at me. Really? No boyfriend? How?

"How do you not have a boyfriend? I mean look at you." I giggle in an embarrassing manner. Smooth Jackson.

"Yeah well it's true. I don't have one. Most guys I have come across just like me based off my looks and my career." She looks away and sighs. I can't believe guys would use her like that. Yes she's beautiful but there's more to her than her looks, she's funny, smart, caring and great to be around.

*Y/N POV*

This wasn't a conversation I was expecting to have with Michael, but here we are. Discussing my love life. I think he feels more embarrassed than I do for bringing it up though.

"I can't believe anyone would ever do that to you." Michael mumbles.

"It happens." I sigh.

"No it's not okay." Michael says and grabs my hands, I look at him.

"I know." I say.

"Guys like that seriously are not worth your time. You deserve someone who appreciates you, not just your career. Who appreciates your beauty, inner beauty, the way you care for others. You deserve so much better than that." He says while staring into my eyes.

"You're sweet, Michael. I'm starting to wonder how you don't have a girlfriend." I say looking into his eyes. Man I could look into those dark chocolate brown eyes all day.

"Well I think I'm in the same boat as you, women are only interested in the fame and money side of me. They don't care about me as a person, the only care about the superstar." He sighs and looks down.

"Well I care about Michael Jackson the regular human being who's standing in front of me right now." I say, he looks up at me.

"You do?" He asks.

"Of course I do." I hold his face gently in my hands. He closes his eyes and places his hands over mine that are on his cheeks.

"I...I'm speechless." He stutters and opens his eyes to look at me.

"I know that you're just a regular person like everyone else. Did you not notice how placid I've been around you? I have not fan-girled once." I laughed, he laughs too.

"Yes I did notice that. I just assumed you were being professional." He laughs.

"Well not only that but I didn't think I needed to treat you any differently. I mean you're just a regular guy right?" I ask.

"Exactly." He grins. He's probably been waiting a long time to here a girl say that to him.

"I mean I do like the superstar Michael but I do enjoy being with the real Michael too." I smile at him. He looks deeply into my eyes.

He slowly leans in, I know what's going to happen next, I'm not going to stop him either. Michael softly presses his lips against mine, engaging us into a passionate lip lock.