My Best Friends Brother

Request for niveaelana2
I hope you enjoy it! And I'm so sorry for taking so long! I'll try updating this book more often.

*Nivea's POV*

It was finally Friday! Which meant seeing the best friend, I was getting ready in my bathroom. I'm staying the night at the Jackson Family home, Janet and I are really excited. We always get up to all kinds of fun when we're having sleep overs. I finish getting ready and grab my bag, I grab my car keys and get in the car and begin my drive to the Jacksons.

Once I arrive I get out, walking up to the front door. I didn't even get the chance to knock as the door swung open and I see Janet standing there.

"Girl what took you so long? What, did you have to make a car before driving yourself over here?" She asks

I laugh at her question, I playfully roll my eyes.

"No actually, I was helping my Mom with some things." I stick my tongue out at her.

She laughs and hugs me, I hug her back. We pull apart and walk inside, she grabs my bag from me.

"You wait here, I'll take your bag and set everything up my room for you." Janet offers.

"Oh, you don't have to..." I say.

"Don't argue with me. You're the guest here, just go make yourself at home." She smiles, walking upstairs with my bag.

I chuckle and shake my head, that girl. I walk around the house, I walk into the games room. Checking out all the games, I eye a certain pinball machine.

"You think you can beat my high score?" I hear a smooth familiar voice behind me.

I turn around and see Janet's older brother, Michael standing there with a smile on his face.

"Oh...Hey Michael." You say, staring at him.

I try not to be shy in front of him but it's hard, he's just so handsome. Okay I know what you're all thinking, I have the hots for him. That's correct, but it won't happen. I'm his sisters best friend...that's just too weird, and I don't even know if he likes me. He does flirt here and there but I don't think he's serious about it.