When you meet him

This is going to be short because I can't think of much scenario. T0T

Seto Kousuke

You were walking around in the woods when you suddenly bumped into a guy with a green jumpsuit. You fell down and he hurrily putted out his hand. 'Are you ok? Are you hurt?' He said and you took his hand. 'I'm fine, don't worry about me,' you said and gave him a smile.

The guy seem surprised but smiled back at you. 'Hello! My name is Seto Kousuke!'

Kano Shuuya

You were trying to reach a headphone on a high self when a guy reached out his hand and took it for you. You shyly took it and said 'Thank you,' The guy smiled and said 'No problem, anything to help a pretty girl~'

You blushed a bit and the guy gave a smirk. 'My name is Kano Shuuya, what's yours?'

Shintaro Kisaragi

There was a sale on computers in the shopping mall and you decided to go there. When you reached the entrance, you heard a guy scream out 'URUSAI!' You looked at where the voice was and saw a red jacket guy holding his phone. You walked up to him and said 'Are you ok? Does your phone have something wrong?'

The red jacket guy looked at you and said 'N-no, my name is S-Shintaro Kisaragi. Do you want to be friends?'

(This was horrible, I know. T0T)

Hibiya Amamiya

You were at a library reading a book when a guy sit in front of you, mumbling something about a Hiyori and about confessing. You placed down your book and tapped on the guy's shoulder which brought him back to reality. 'What do you want, Oba-san?' He said and you had a dark aura on you. 'What.Did.You.Just.Say?!'

The guy flinched and said 'Nothing! My name is Hibiya Amamiya! Don't kill me!'

Konoha

You were at the grocery store buying a ton of groceries when you saw a guy staring at the negima you had in your hand. You gave him one negima and he gladly took it and munched on it. You gave a smile and said 'My name is (Y/N)! What is yours?'

The guy said in between his eating, 'Konoha'

Kuroha

You were about to enter your house when suddenly, a guy placed his hand on your mouth and pulled you into an empty alleyway. 'Where are your jewellery girl?!' the guy said and you shuttered out, 'I-I don't have any!'

Suddenly, a guy kicked the other guy until he was hurt badly before putting out his hand. 'Hello pretty girl, my name is Kuroha. Have you seen my queen?~'