He asks you out!

Seto Kousuke

You were just relaxing at home while drinking some tea when a knock was at your door. You placed down your cup and opened the door and saw Seto, looking nervous. 'Hey, Seto! Why are you here?!' Your voice woke Seto up and he said '(Y/N)! I was thinking that w-would you like t-to g-go out with me?'

You froze at his words and Seto instantly got nervous. What if you said no?! What is you were secretly taken already?!

After a long deadly pause, you smiled and said 'All right!'

Kano Shuuya

You were at the new store near your house when you saw Kano buying what seems to be a bouquet of roses- Wait, roses? Kano never buys roses.

You went behind him slowly and screamed out 'BOO!' when you were just close enough to him. Kano yelped and almost dropped the roses he was holding. 'What are you doing, Kano?' you asked and he suddenly turned stiff.

'Um, (Y/-N)? Would you like to go out with me?' Kano asked and gave you the roses. Call it cliche but you took the roses and said 'Yes!'

Shintaro Kisaragi

After coming out of the drinking heaven, also known as Starbucks, you bumped into Shintaro which lead to you dropping your drink. Shintaro panicked and putted out his hand after saying, 'I'm so sorry, (Y/N)!'

You gladly took his hand and brushed off the dust on your pants. Shintaro suddenly turned nervous and you just stared at him. 'Um, (Y/N)? WouldyouliketogooutwithmtormaybenotbecauseIknowthatImaynotbegoodenoughbut-'

'Shintaro,'

'What?'

'It's a yes'

'Really?!' Shintaro started jumping up and down and you chuckled at his childish-ness.

Hibiya Amaminya

After Hiyori died, Hibiya has been talking with you longer and many more times but you do not mind. One day, you went to Hibiya's house for a visit but instead met with an albino man in front of the door.

'Um, is Hibiya Amaminya here?' the man nodded and called out to Hibiya. 'I'm coming, Konoha! I thought that you were- oh, hi (Y/N),' Hibiya said and the man walked out the door before closing it.

You placed down your bag and placed a hand on Hibiya's shoulder. 'Are you sure that you are ok?' you asked and Hibiya gave a slight nod. 'Ye-ya. Why not we discuss this in a nearby cafe?' did he just ask you out? Even if not, you gave a slight nod and Hibiya prepared to go out.

Konoha

You were at home just bored out of your mind before a knock was at your door. You dragged yourself out of the comfy couch and opened the door so so so slowly.

Konoha was at door with a bag of what seemed to be food and he was eating a piece of pie. He tlited his head to the left and you peeked your head out to see a new restaurant. You turned back to him and he was holding a coupon for that restaurant for 2 people.

You smiled and said 'Sure, let's go,'

Kuroha

'Damm it, (Y/N)! We are just going to a gun shop! What's wrong with that?!' Kuroha screamed out and you faceplammed. For a person like him, he could be pretty stuborn and idiotic.

'Fine, but if you're going, promise me 1 thing,'

'What?'

'Don't get arrested,'

'I won't, I want to have a date with you later, right?'