The sudden truth

Yami : yugi.. I really do love you

Yugi : bu-but.. Yami..

Yami * smiled *: I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible.. Have a goodnight Yugi-chan

Yugi : oh Yami-kun..

Yami * got to his house quietly *
.....
Next morning

Teacher : oh God no!! No no no! You're messing up you two!

Yami / Yugi : forgive us teacher..

Teacher * sighs *: go smell fresh air both of you, when you're calm, return back
Yugi and Yami *nodded quietly and went outside the class *

Anzu * looked at the door worried * : these.. Two..

Jounouchi : I know what you mean, this the first time they mess up badly..
....
Yami * kissed Yugi's cheek * : have you thought about it?

Yugi : yes...I did, I can't say it now Yami-kun

Yami * smiled lightly *: then.. I will be waiting for you..

Yugi * smiled back *: thank you Yami-kun
Yami: you're welcome my princess..
Yugi * smiled as the two of them continued practong in the classroom *

.......
Festival's day

Yami * was waiting for Yugi as they had to go backstage *

Anzu * smiled *: wow Yugi you look perfect in this dress * she started combing his hair *

Yugi : thank you Anzu.. I hope we can do it

Anzu * patted his back *: you will, go show them who is the man

Yugi * smiled and ran backstage breathing deeply *

Yami * pulled him close * : relax, I am here with you, we will do it

Yugi * smiled and nodded at Yami *

<<the curtains opened as Yugi stepped out with Anzu, Miho and Rebbeca >>

Miho : "this party is to calm your tension don't princess, please forget the magic stone and enjoy yourself "

Anzu : please Princess this is a masked ball party.. You need to enjoy yourself.
Yugi : I thank you all, but dancing is not one of my talents

Rebbeca : never mind that, after all you need to share a dance with a professional dancer.. * she lifted Yugi from the chair * : so go.. Go..

Yugi * walked in front the stage * : "I.. Can't.. I can't allow myself to enjoy and dance with a stranger.. Besides.. I am worried where did the stone is gone.. The magic stone.. It's said that wonderess powers are granted to these who posses it, the other country is fighting us over it.. If only there was no such thing as war.. "

Yami : "indeed " * he walked to Yugi * : I have the same opinion

Yugi * looked at him * : and you are.. ?
Yami * chuckled *: it's not a proper addicate to ask such thing

Yugi : so it is, forgive me, this is my first time at a masked ball..* he looked down *

Yami : and mine as well

Yugi * stared at him *: my..

Yami : I was rather stuck at my home and studied hard for my country or hunting, I even forgot how to dance, my attendents brought me here so I can remember how to dance "

Yugi : mine did the same * he started at Yami with a smile *

Yami : hmm, finding wars distasteful, our first time at a masked ball, it appears that we have so much in common..

Yugi * smiled *: yes..

Yami : would you care to share a dance?

Yugi : I.. Guess I don't mind.. At all.

.......

Yugi : how could you.. You never told me you are the prince of our neighboring country..

Yami : "princess.. Dry your tears of sorrow.. A smile suits you best.. Please forgive me for causing you this sadness.. But I.. Must admit. .. * he looked at Yugi that had a shocked and pale expression on his face *: I must admit. .. I fell in love with you.. "

Yugi :" even...so.. I can't allow myself to share these feelings.. No.. I cannot share it.. * he looked at him *: please I beg of you forget every single thing you know and feel about me, please remove my presence from your heart and soul... Please... " * he ran off *

Yami * ran after him * : princess ..wait!

......

Yugi * stood on a cliff on the stage remembering the prince's confession * I.. Love him.. Yet I can't say it.. Our love is. .forbbiden...

Yami * hugged him from behind *: even so.. I still love you... I can't live without you.... Give me a chance.. Dear princess..

Yugi : oh prince... I love you too..

<<the two stared at each other with their dazzling eyes and shared a small sweet kiss >>

Yami * smiled *: my guard will come here sooner or later, I don't want to leave you.. Princess.. * he looked at the cliff *

Yugi : if you jumped I'll jump with you..

The two smiled and wrapped themselves around each other and fell to the sea..

<<people clapped and cheered for them, the teacher said it was amazing and he will let them do more plays, Anzu hugged both of them tightly, Jou and Honda were happy for them >>

.......
Next day..

Anzu : ugh, I want both of them to be together, but how?!

Honda : set up a date for both

Anzu : yes !! Great idea!

Miho * sweat drops * : yea. .I guess.

Jounouchi : I am kind off tired watching the two dense like that

Anzu : just you wait Yugi and Yami, I'll m a me you a couple !!!

Chapter 2 : end !

~~~~~~

Cherrybloom : and done! 3>>
Sakura : totally done?
Cherry : well no, but puzzle shipping is life!! * squeals *
Yami : I love the chapter
Yugi : read and review please
Sakura * gives cookies to readers *
Yami : bye, see you next time ~ * winks *
Cherrybloom * faints *
Yugi/Sakura : bye bye!!