Chapter 3 (Surprised)

AMIEE'S POV

I was holding my phone in tight grip dahil sa takot, kaba and I'm sweating big time. I carefully listened to the speaker on the other side.

"Well you see the owner fainted and she was bleeding near a restroom and I noticed she was dialing your number." The stranger calmly explained. Oh My God! I looked at Ashley with wide eyes and can't imagine what was happening. I really hate this type of things. Especially this emergency calls.

"Can you tell me your exact location? P-Please do- n't le-ave her a-nd a-also call for me-dic." I ended call in a rattled voice. I really don't know what to do. I panicked! Right I need to go there. I was running towards the door of Ice Giants when the Stranger shouted my name.

"Ammiee! What's wrong? Why are you leaving Ashley here?" He asked in confusion and a bit worried. I have no time for explanation. Right, Ashley I need to carry Ashley.

"Ashley Princess! We need to go to your Mommy." I tried to explain to her but damn these tears just keep coming. We went out hurriedly while Mr. Stranger is still calling me. Oh my ghad! I need to go.

"Tita why are you crying?"Ashley asked in a worried tone. Right, I need to be strong for Ashley. Geez, Cammy why did you faint and worse why are you bleeding! I just looked at Ashley in a sad face. I can't tell her yet.

"Tita don't cry I'll fight that Tito Stranger that made you cry." She tried to say while she holds on to me tightly.

"No Baby, fighting is bad. Diba?" I tried to reason but my tears just keep flowing,

"Tita Ganda! don't cry Coz, Princess Ashley would cry too. So stop na." This time I tried my best not to shed more tears. Pinapalakas ko lang loob ko hanggang sa umabot kami sa lugar but Cammy was no longer there but some personel said that Cammy was transferred to the emergency gate waiting for the ambulance. He escorted us. We just arrived on time as they transferred Cammy on the Ambulance so we also went in. This time Ashley is crying.

"Mommmmmmmmmmmy!" Ashley cried so hard. She tried to wake her Mommy up. Then I remembered something from the past. I was also in an ambulance then Mom was also in the bed in critical stage and I just keep crying and crying. Then I heard Ashley's sobs that distracted me so I tried to console her then carried her trying to make her stop crying. I just keep hugging her while holding Cammy's hands.

We arrived at the hospital, and I immediately called Tim and told him to hurry here. We're still waiting for Cammy because she was still on the Emergency Room. I just prayed with all my might, I hope Cammy would be fine. Then a few hours passed by I felt someone pat on my shoulder that I looked up and saw Tim sweating trying to catch his breathe. I explained to him what had happened. Then we waited together and prayed for Cammy's safety. Then few hours passed by a Doctor went near us and explained that Cammy's safe that we don't need to worry.

"Doc! Is my wife no longer in danger? Why is she bleeding? Is she really fine?" Sunod-sunod na tanong ni Tim.

"Yes , err Mr. --??"

"Tim. Doc, I'm her husband." Tim answered the Doctor.

"Right. Mr. Tim, well your wife is fine right now, but you need to know she needs to be extra careful with her pregnancy." The Doctor started explaining. Like OMG? The Fudge? Pregnancy? I looked at Tim and he was also shocked so he also doesn't know? OMG! I'm going to be a ninang again! Pero ano yun? Cammy naman oh! Sinorpresa pa kami. Pero ano yun? Her pregnancy is a little critical? Oh my goodness Cammy. I felt bad for her.

The Doctor explained further to us about Cammy's condition that we should be more careful with her pregnancy since she has a weak body. She needs to be extra careful and have a weekly check-up to an Obygyn to monitor her health and also to the baby. Tim and I continued to listen to his explanations and further instructions to what we should do. After that Tim went to sign some personal information for Cammy's Record on the hospital while we waited for him on Cammy's Room and letting Ashley sleeps on my lap.