Chapter 1

{Megan's Point of View}

I was sitting all alone at the bar as I waited for my boyfriend, Drake. I slowly took a sip of my beer and set it back down on the counter, all of the sudden someone covers my eyes, "Guess who?" the voice said in a strange British accent.

I smiled and giggled. "Your late Drake and you better make it up to me."

Drake uncovered my eyes and took a seat next to me as he smiled at me. "I know that I'm late and I'm not exactly sure how to tell you the bad news I have for you."

"What bad news and if you have bad news to tell me then why did you smile at me?"

I started to notice my twin sister Sam, walking up behind him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Did you tell Megan yet?"

Drake looked up at Sam with a grin on his face. "Not yet Sam, but now that your here we can tell her together."

I stared at them both as I got confused. "Tell me what?"

Drake avertted his attention back over to me and started to explain himself to me. "Well your sister Sam and me just met today. I thought she was you at first, but when she started talking to me I realized she wasn't you. It felt nice talking to her and I'm glad that I got to know her."

I continued to stare at them, even more confused than before. "What part of that was the bad news?"

"Well I think Megan that we should break up, I've fallen in love with your sister Sam. I don't want to be with you anymore. My brother Jason is always available for you, if that helps the situation."

I gave Sam an evil glare as I got up and left the club. "You will pay for this Sam!" I whispered softly to myself as I headed home.

~

When I got home, I slammed the front door and my mom walked over to me. "Are you okay Megan?" My mother asked me.

I saw Maura sitting on our living room couch and went over to sit next to her as my mother joined me. "No I'm not okay mom. Sam stole my boyfriend."