Two ¤

Wait what? If this is another fake account I'm going to lose my shit, I'm not even kidding. I checked the username like ten times before losing it. I ran around the house and people who could see me from outside were looking at me like I am a complete lunatic. I couldn't care less at this moment. Dylan O'Brien is following me on twitter. I immediately called Rose. She deserves to know this.

"Hello?" She asks as soon as she picks her phone up.

"OMG Rose, guess what just happened!"

"Uhm, you-"

"Wait you would never guess what happened anyways. Dylan O'Brien started following me on twitter!" I cut her off screaming.

"No way!"

"Yes way, I seriously can't believe it Rose."

We had our moment together and talked about some other random stuff. It was somewhere around six now so I started dinner. About an hour later I was done and my mom walked through the front door. Talk about great timing.

"Hi hun, how was your day?" she asked me. I told her how Dylan started following me on twitter and she was happy for me. She knows how active I have been on twitter and how much I wanted Dylan to follow me. "How was your day mom?" I ask her like Iike I do everyday,. "Same as always: tiring and boring." "Please dont't overwork yourself mom, sometimes you need to just take it easy or even take some time off...". I do worry about my mom a lot, because she's the only parent I have left and I want to make sure she's okay.

"Hey mom, I'm going to Rose's in a bit. I'm sleeping over so don't worry about me. Just thought I'd let you know."

"Sure just be careful, okay?"

"Okay mom."

I walked upstairs, into my room and jumped onto my bed. I was on twitter again as I looked at my most recent tweet, the one that Dylan retweeted.

8K retweets 10K favourites

It was all thanks to Dylan. I am honestly so thankful for what he has done. I decided to dm him. It was worth the shot right? He might see it. Not that I'm couting on it though, but it would be a second dream coming true if he replied to me.

In DM

@sterek24: Hi Dylan
8:17 PM

@sterek24: I thought to give it a shot to DM you. I just wanted to thank you for following me and that I absolutely love what your doing. You're a great actor. I really hope to meet you someday.
8:18 PM

I waited for a reply but gave up after 10 minutes of doing nothing but staring at my screen. I started wattpad and continued reading my favouite fanfiction "Aubrey". It's a Stiles one and it is amazing. (but for real guys, it exists and the story line is amazing, you should look it up!) When it was 8:45 PM I went to Rose.

I walked through the back door. Rose always does the same when she comes to my house. It's because we are really close.

"I'm here!" I shouted. Her parents weren't home, they were away for their work somewhere in Australia. That's why we spend a lot of time together. I walked into the living room, where Rose is watching LOL. I love that movie.

"Hey Kenz. How are you handling O'Brien?" she asks while she is sitting up straight. I sat down next to her and explained that I dm'ed him because why not, and that he still has not replied. But seriously, can you blame him? He has better things to do in his life than being on twitter 24/7.

"You're so lucky though, I mean, not many people can say Stiles Stilinski is following them on twitter. Girl, your twitter is goals, your tweets at least make sense, and not many people make sense plus you ain't like those hoes who want to date them! You've got it all, trust me, if someone deserves this, it's you."

That's why she is my best friend. She hypes me up when I'm down and need it.

When we were done talking we watched LOL together. Kyle is hot, have you seen him? That boy is literally boyfriend material, I'm not joking.

"Hey, did you see that tweet from Dyl? Teen Wolf season 5B is coming soon. Now we don't have to watch the re-runs like all the time. Not like that's a problem but I can't wait to watch the new episodes." I told her.

"Omg, same. Like why can't Theo be good. I want to like him but it's almost impossible. He's the biggest douche in Teen Wolf history. He is even worse than Deucalion and Void Stiles, who was still hot AF."

We talked about Teen Wolf for a good 15 minutes when my phone started buzzing. I took it from the table and saw the unexpected.

@dylanobrien: No problem, your tweets are funny and you seem to be different than the other fans. We'll meet someday, trust me x
10:22 PM