Who Am I? : chapter 8: Locked#

I'm sorry for the late updates, please read the story, vote and tell me what you guys think thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jack, Jack??? There's a car behind us and it's coming at high speed, so I'm guessing you should step on it "

"Livvie calm down there's no need to get more worked up than you already are " Jack said

"How do u expect me to calm doww... I stopped talking when I noticed that the car had been surrounded by two black SUVs Jack tried to maneuver them but there was no use, the doors flew open and I saw a white handkerchief coming over my nose the next thing we were knocked unconscious.

3 hours Later

Honey, honey?? Wake up,

"honey!", I tried tapping Jack for approximately ten minutes before his eyes fluttered open.

"Livvie where are we?" he asked trying to clear his blurred vision with the back of his hand.

"I have no idea Darling, but with the looks of things we've been caught!"

I surveyed the room and the light were turned off, that's if there were any, the room was as small as a cubicle and it had only one window which showed just a bit of light, so I guess it was late in the afternoon.

Two guys came rushing in, I couldn't see their faces cause the place was dark and only the light from the window filled the room. They urged us up forcefully and lead us out of the dark room.

We were thrown on the hardcore of what seemed to be a room and beaten till we felt enough pain and began to bleed.
And we knew exactly who was behind this it was 'Jacinth' he was ment to be the head of  Arcania but ever since Jack and I were appointed as the heads he has had it out for us. Now he had a good reason.

Well let me tell you about Arcania as a group, our mission is to secretly kill people well were are kinda like trained assassins and we follow orders from above. There are two divisions and the leader of the first division 'Germain' was like our father, he trained us all because we either came from extremely poor families or we had our parents murdered or we were orphans.

'Germain' trained us for a maximum of two years and taught us all the skills we need to defend ourselves and also to kill people.

"Please, stop, I begged as I felt my face about to fall off, literally though!

They chuckled and made mockery of us and managed not to give us another whipping or blow depending of what they preferred.
There was a door at the far end of the room but it was guarded and with these goons lashing out on us it proved impossible to think of an escape plan.

Time ticked away slowly and painfully, with the injuries we had sustained from the beating and no form of food or water we were knocking on deaths door.

"Livvie" Jack whispered,

"I'm going to get you out of here right now"

"Oh, Jack if it was that easy I would have stood up and walked out by now" I said rolling my eyes .

We were in a room although the doors weren't closed but there were two goons at the door and they were on the look out, they didn't seem to bother about our whispering.

We had to find a way out of here and we had no idea how.

Midnight

It was already midnight and the guys on guard were already fast asleep. Jack and I could barely blink not to talk of falling asleep.

Then came the only opportunity we had of escaping. Slowly but surely Jack helped me up and we tiptoed pass the guards and we had no idea where to take that would lead us out of this house. We headed for the door ahead when we heard footsteps from the left approaching where we were and we turned right and hurriedly hid away before we would get caught.

Luckily that was when we saw a door we silently opened it but it creaked open and we had to take the risk if we were going to make it out of here alive.

We ran out and into the woods because frankly we were actually in the middle of nowhere.
It was about time those goons realized we had escaped because we heard footsteps thudding towards the door and we struggled but we kept running.

Now jack and I were injured with no food and water and most importantly no treatments.
If we aren't caught and killed then we would probably die of pain and hunger.