To Cool for School

maci pov

Gross school. Whoever made school was like toatally the devil seriously. I hated school because there is girls trying to show me up and we all know that is not possible and never will be. Im just to perfect. I walked into school and saw josh. He was my boyfriend. For this week. But looks like this week is gonna end short its only wednesday and hes already talking to a girl. The girl fliped her blonde hair over her shoulder and turned around so i could see her face. It was jamie. She was going to die. "Josh! What are you doing!" i screamed at him he turned around and he raised an eyebrow. Time for the fake tears (evil laugh). I let my eyes become watery as i walked over to them. As i walked over Jamie rolled her eyes amd walked away. This girl has some special powers or somthing because usually nobody knows when i fake cry. "J-Josh why we-were you flirting with with jamie!" i screamed at him while tears flew down my eyes "Its not what it lo-" i cut him off before he could say anything else. By now we had created a crowd around us boys smirking at me and all the girls glaring. Perfect. I looked at Josh and shook my head "were through" and with that i turned my heel and walked down the hallway bumping in to the one and only. Jamie..

A/N  short chapter. well that was a strange chapter i mean its monday i dont have school im bored so i decided to update can i get 10 more reads and 5 votes please <3 thanks see you watty readers later