The Crash

jamies pov

I stormed down to my house with maci walking behind me. I could hear the annoying click of her heels on the gravel as we walked twords my house which was right across the street from the school. I got to my red buggie car and got in the drivers side waiting for maci to hurry her ass up and get in. Once she got in she smirked at me and i started driving. As we drove i was driving a little fast i mean it wasnt my fault it was the memory about jack that i had earlier. "Where are we going anyways" i say annoyed. She giggles "uhm the mall i was thinking but i was also thinking starbucks or ooo we could go swiming". I scoffed at her "i would never go swiming or do anything with you" i said looking at her while i stoped at a red light. She crossed her arms "fine" she said very oddly. Once the light turned green again i started driving again until i heard screaming coming from maci. i looked to her and saw there was a car speeding twords us and we were about to get hit i tried so hard to get away but my tire twisted out of place and all it did was make my car turn so that we would be hit in the front. I said a quick prayer and then...BAM. I blacked out.

Macis pov

I woke up in a white room i looked around my vision really blury i tried to speak but i could only let out croaking sounds. I looked to my left and saw a girl with blonde hair. Oh wait its just jamie. What happened. I looked to my right and i saw a tall thin lady wearing all white. she smiled down at me "i see your awake now miss how are you feeling" she smiled at me. i managed to croak out "im fine" i said quietly with a small smile. She nodded and walked over to jamie. i turned my head to her as she talked to jamie she laughed at somthing jamie had said then said okay, then she walked out of the room and thats when i fell back asleep.

A/N: hey guys new upsate what do you guys think if i could get like five more notes and veiws my christmas will be perfect :p ill try and post more tommorow or tonight. Anyways have a great weekend and christmas. HAPPY NEW YEAR!