Into you, part 1

"Y/n are you ready yet?!" you heard Simon screaming from downstairs. Simon is your boyfriend and you've been together for 6 months now, you were getting ready because you two were going to a fancy restaurant to celebrate 6 months together. You had just blow dried your hair and you were about to find something nice to wear and put on some makeup. Your closet was pretty big and you had a lot of clothes but you still couldn't find anything nice to wear. You started to get frustrated and mad, you kept on looking and finally you found a nice black dress to wear. You were just about to put some makeup on when you heard your phone vibrating, it was a text message from your best friend Ethan
"hey y/n what's up ?? It's been a while, wanna come over and watch a movie?? /eth"
You hated to mention Simon in front of Ethan since they don't get along well and you still kinda had feelings for Ethan so it's kind of complicated. So you decided to keep Simon out of this.
"Sorry eth, I already have plans for tonight, but maybe tomorrow??"
"Oh okay, yeah sure, Grayson won't be home tomorrow he and Alex have plans, so you can come here, I bet Simon doesn't like when I'm at your place..."
Ugh you really wish that things weren't complicated and you still wish that you and Ethan would be a thing instead of you and Simon, but Simon is a nice guy and you didn't want to hurt his feelings. You didn't answer Ethan because you didn't really know what to say. "Y/n we are already late hurry up!!" You heard Simon screaming again. "I'll be right there!!". You got stressed and just threw on some makeup. "Okay I'm done, let's go" you said. "You look beautiful baby" Simon said, "thank you babe so do you" because he actually looked really good, with his nice black hair and green eyes. You loved that combo on guys.
*15 minutes later*
"Okayy we're here y/n". It was a really fancy restaurant, "wow it's beautiful Simon" "it's a beautiful restaurant and a beautiful girl" he smirked. Once you were inside, you got a table and the menu, you ordered your food and had a really good time. The clock turned 11 pm and it was time for you to go home. "Thank you Simon, i had a great time, I love you", "it was really nice babe, I love you too". You drove home and once you were home you were both very tired so you got ready for bed. Simon was spending the night at your place because he didn't have a job yet and still lived with his mom and dad. He were often spending time at your place since he was pretty tired of his mom and dad by now. You were both done and went to bed, "goodnight y/n , I love you so much" "goodnight Simon I love you more". You jumped closer to Simon and put your head on his chest and he put his arm around you. Simon had a really nice body and he was really humble so this whole situation with Ethan was kinda complicated because you couldn't tell Ethan how you felt because 1. He obviously didn't feel the same for you and 2. You didn't want to hurt Simon because he is so humble and nice to you and he treats you really good. You had feelings for both of them but the reason why you got together with Simon was because you thought it would help you get over Ethan. But it didn't, But also you kinda fell for Simon after a while too. So you had feelings for both of them and this whole situation is killing you inside.

Sooooo end of part 1, there are coming more parts BUT this imagine will end pretty soon and I will continue to do several imagines after this one. The imagines will be differently some will be very long and some will be short. I'm sorry if my English grammar isn't that great BUT I'm trying to make this as good as possible. Did u like part 1 btw and should I continue with this imagine or start another one??? Love you, mal