Into you, part 2

You woke up by your alarm clock. It was 8:00 am, you looked around you and Simon was still sleeping, he was so beautiful. You always get up around 8 am because you liked to start the day early so you had time to get stuff done. The morning sun shined through the white curtains, you sat up and rubbed your eyes. You walked up and walked in to your closet, you always go for a run at the morning since you don't do any sport but you want to keep your body in shape. Your body was pretty good and Simon thought that too, and you wanted to keep it that way, so no changing habits now. You grabbed your gym clothes and went out to the bathroom, you put your hair up and quickly brushed your teeth. You went out to the kitchen and wrote a note to Simon which said you were out for a run and would be right home. You grabbed your keys and went out, it was pretty warm but you kept it together and started running.
*40 minutes later*
"Simon I'm home!!" "Hey babe" you saw Simon  walking in the kitchen in just his underwear, his 6 pack showed very clear. "You were up early today" he said with his morning voice (which was clearly a sexy one) "yeah I was out running, you got my note right?" "Yes of course". He walked towards you and gave you a kiss, "you don't have to be out running you know, you already have a stunning body" he whispered in your ear. "But I want to keep it in shape for you baby" you replied. Both of you were in the kitchen doing breakfast, Simon was very good at cooking, "hey I fix it, you can jump in the shower and get ready for the day if you want to" "okay babe thanks" you said.
After you showered you went to put some makeup on, today you were going grocery shopping and then you were meeting Ethan. Your phone vibrated, it must be Ethan you thought and of course it was
"Hey y/n, be here around 6 pm? I'll order some pizza and we can watch a movie?"
"Sounds good to me, I'll see you soon" you replied.
When you were finally done you went out to the kitchen for some breakfast, "smells good" you smiled and sat down by Simon. He'd made pancakes, bacon and egg etc, "looks good too" you said and started eating. Simon smiled, God you loved his smile, he was so precious.
*20 minutes later*
You stood up and took care of the dishes. While you were doing the dishes you talked to Simon "hey I'm going grocery shopping and around 6 I'm going to Ethan, u okay with that??" "Yeah it's fine" you saw the look on his face and he wasn't happy about it. You went towards him, standing right in front of him, staring into his beautiful eyes, "it's nothing between me and Ethan okay? We're just friends, I love you and only you" That wasn't exactly true because you had feelings for Ethan but not as strong as you had for Simon. You hugged and kissed simon, the kisses turned into a make out and you could feel Simons boner, getting bigger and bigger, you giggled. "Jump" Simon said, you jumped and Simon took you in to your bedroom throwing you on the bed,  "take them off" he said looking at you, "take your clothes off". You liked when simon was being rough because he's always so humble, you took your clothes off and Simon climbed over you, he kisses your neck and continued down.
*moments later*
You woke up by your phone ringing, it's Ethan, you look around and you see Simon all naked but still sleeping, you smile and pick up the phone. "Hey eth!!" "Hey y/n, I'm at the video store, what movie would you like to see?" "Take a scary one, I know you love scary movies" you say and giggle. "Hahah very funny y/n, I'll see you in a bit". The clock was 5:30 pm, well you don't have time going to the grocery store now, you give Simon a kiss on the cheek, you grabbed your coziest outfit and went to the car. Ethan lived like 10 minutes away so you were not in a rush.
*10 minutes later*
You knock on Ethans (and Grayson's obviously) door. You hear footsteps and out comes a ver up happy Ethan "HEY Y/N!" He says and hugs you, you laugh. "Hahah hey eth I've missed you!" "I've missed you too, come inside and let's watch the movie, and oh I ordered pizza, your favorite ;)" "haha you know me too well" you say and walk inside.

Hey!!! Hope you liked part 2, give me feedback if you like it or not! I'll update as often as I can, love you guys! And don't forget to follow my Twitter @showyoudolans ! /Mal