Intro

INTRO

Hi my name is Kelly I am 14 years old, I live on a farm in Victoria, WA in a small country town called Nyora and I have a secret!! Don't worry it is not a secret like I'm a vampire or something it is a less full on story but to me if anyone finds out I will die especially my best friend Dan.

I should probably tell you about Dan he is 5ft 7 and still growing he is 15 and REALLY HOT oh whoops did I write that?? And is so sweet he lives on the farm next to me.

Any way my parents died when I was 7 in a car crash so I live with my auntie Belinda (which is also my cows name how ironic!!) and my uncle Tim. Belinda can be quite strict and mean but she makes the best apple pie!! And my uncle Tim is quite easy going and nice he lets me do what ever I want and is always on my side. I moved in with my uncle and auntie when I turned 8 and I was very shy!! that was until I met Dan. He came over to give us some bread because our bread machine was broken and his mum and my auntie go to old ladies group together or something (don't tell them I said that😄😄) and are best friends. Me and Dan a now basically attached at the hip and go everywhere together we have the best times neither of our family's are particularly rich but we love our life.