Kylie's P.O.V

I was reading my favorite book, "My Evil Twin". A girl found out that she has a twin, but little did she know that she was evil.

I then heard the front door open and close.

Abby was home and she is going to be mad that I didn't give her shoes back. I'll just keep up my lie that I don't have them.

"KYLIE!" Yelled my sister.

I ignored her and tried to keep on reading.

Then I heard footsteps storming into my room.

"Kylie! I told you to give me my shoes back and to put them in my room. But guess what, they are not in my room." Abby said trying not to explode.

I could tell that if I said anything smart, she would snap at me.

I closed my book fast and slammed it on my bed hard.

"I don't have your stupid shoes!" I yelled at her.

"Yes you do!" Abby yelled back at me.

I couldn't keep up this lie any longer. I needed her to leave my room.

"GET OUT!"

"Not until I get my shoes! I have to leave in less than two hours!"

"GO, GET OUT!" I yelled as I threw my pillow at her.

She caught it, sadly.

"Fine! But just so you know, Kylie, you will regret that..." Abby said as she threw the pillow on my bed and stormed off.

"Yeah, sure I will." I said to myself.

Okay, so I know that was kind of mean to steal her shoes and not give them back. And to throw my pillow at her yelled at her to get out of my room. But I really like them. Abby always gets whatever she wants. She will be fine without one pair of shoes, right?

I grabbed my book and turned to lay on my back. I continued to read and I felt myself drifting away.

Abby's words kept repeating in my head as I closed my eyes. "Just so you know, Kylie, you will regret that..."

*****

"Kylie."

"Kylieeee."

"Kylie!"

"Huh?"

I opened my eyes to see my mother at the foot of my bed. She had a worried expression on her face.

"Have you seen Abby?" She asked.

That's why. Once little miss perfect is gone for too long, everyone has to stop what their doing, put their hands in their hair and scream.

"I don't know and I don't care." I snapped.

Mom ignored my snappy attitude.

"I was just getting worried. She said she would be home by 11:00."

"She's probably at Mackenzie's house." I said. Come on mom, think!

"She's not. I just called her mom. Mackenzie got home half and hour ago, and Abby wasn't with her."

"Did you try calling her?" I said, getting snappy again.

"Yes. 7 times." Mom replied.

"Well, call again."

"I will, and if she doesn't answer. I'm calling the police."

"She's fine! She probably just lost her phone and lost track of time."

"Hopefully that's the case." Mom said as she walked out of my room.

Abby is fine. She probably did this on purpose just to get attention. Like she needs any more of it.

I picked up the book that I had been druling on. Wiped it off and set it on my night stand.

I relized that my closet was a mess because Abby ruined it earlier.

I walked over, bent down, and started my long journey of cleaning.