Dairy Entry 2

As I looked up, I saw his face wearing a half annoyed and half amused look. I waited about 1 minute, hoping he would be a gentleman and help me up. Feminism is great and all, but he was the one who caused me to fall!

 I ended up having to get myself up. I  walked swiftly away, he was making me really annoyed. 

As I walked away from the rude, but cute, stranger, I felt a hand grab my arm and yanking it towards the body. 

Your 1st reaction would be to yell, run, or fight. I'm a 1st instinct type of girl.

"Help!" I yelled loudly even the trees shook. He pulled me closer to him.

"Shush! Why are you yelling help for? I'm not going to hurt you! I was going to help you." He said.

I looked at him and then looked at my other option. How do I get myself out of this mess?

Think girl, think! 

Bingo! His crotch. 

He seemed to be looking at my eyes because he knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Wait don't-" I cut him off by hitting his crotch with my leg. He let go of me almost immediately.

Adrenaline was pumping through my veins. It was 10 pm and there was no one in sight. I was starting to get nervous. The first thing I automatically did was call 911.

As I dialed the numbers I saw that my battery was running low. I sped up. I was on the 9 in 911 when my phone shut off.

I internally groaned and just went inside a bush where no one could see me. I saw him lurking around and trying to look for me. He called out for me a few times. I couldn't read his expression since it was so dark. But if I could, it almost looked worried. 

I hid here for a while. I was starting to feel tired and cold. I couldn't help but be scared if he was still trying to hurt me. So I just stayed here.

My mind was dozing off. I was cold and on top of that, I was hungry. I quietly laid on the floor and closed my eyes, hoping I would just sleep till the light of the sun got to me.

Or the birds pecked on me to death. I wasn't picky.

I had closed my eyes and the opened them. I didn't know how much time passes. I was still a bit groggy and not ready to wake up yet as I heard a deep sigh and felt myself being moved. 

It's probably the police, maybe they would charge me for trespassing in the park. At least I was safe. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

 I slept like a baby.

-------------------------------------

My eyes slowly fluttered open revealing a nicely decorated room. I laid there just looking around at the things that weren't mine. Nice dream I'm in!

I felt nice and warm but still hungry. Can you eat in dreams? Is this house filled with food? I will definitely go check!

As I tried to move I felt something pull me back down. I looked to my stomach to see a pair of arms around my waist. This is an interesting dream. 

What had happened last night? Wait, this isn't a dream.

The things that came to my head horrified me. I instantly got up and screamed.

The guy from last night jump out of bed. His blond-brown hair was all messed up and covering his face.  

He was really cute, but I don't want to die. 

"Where's the fire?" He yelled frantically. I grabbed blankets and placed a protective barrier between us.

"W-What are you doing? Why am I here?" I stuttered a bit out of breath. 

"You fell asleep outside and didn't wake up. I didn't know where you lived so I took you to my house." He said calmly, but wore a face of concern. I looked at him as if he had a really gross pimple on is face. He noticed this, and took a seat on the bed opposite from me.

"I'm sorry, I really wanted you to be safe. Nothing happened last night, I swear. I'll take you home if you want me to." He rushed out. My heart rate calmed down. He seemed very sincere and apologetic. I sat down on the bed, the tiredness reaching me.

"Okay." I said quietly. He tilted his head and took a critical look at me before standing up.

"You can take the bed. I'll go make some breakfast. I'll wake you up when it's done." He got up and left the room before I got to respond.  

Do I trust him? 

I'm tired. 

I stood up and locked the door before laying back on the bed and sleeping off the adrenaline I had expended. 

"You know you look cute when you're sleeping." He said in a semi husky voice.

His next move was quick and surprising. His face was getting closer to me. Soon our faces were only three inches apart.

Then 2 inches.

Then one.

I closed my eyes preparing for my first ever kiss.

Updated 4/6/21