Chapter 3

Hey guys! I hope you've all had a very Merry Christmas. I'v decided to give you guys a present today. It may be late but I did post. I left it on a cliff hanger last time and I'll try not to this time. Don't expect it to be long. I just found that someone voted for my story. That made my day. I wish I knew who it was. I would definetly dedicate a chapter to you and give you a character. Anyhow enough with my madness and ranting. I will not post until New Years as a New Years present. Andy Ways! Comment! Vote! Banner!? Critisize!? Enjoy!

--------'_'----------'_'----------'_'--

I closed my eyes preparing for my first ever kiss. Something inside of me tingled and lingered for him. He smelt very good. Like flowers. But manly flowers. I wonder what he shampoos with.....

Hold on! I've been thinking for about 10 seconds and I haven't felt his lips on my lips yet. Isn't that what happens in movies. Lip on lip kissing?

I opened my eyes to see a pair of amused blue eyes and and wide smirk plasted on his face. When I opened my eyes, he started rolling on the floor. I just narrowed my eyes at him while trying to hide my flushing face, but that only made him laugh more.

"What?" I finally demanded after 5 straight minutes of his laughing. He was starting to wipe away the tears falling from his blue eyes.

"What were you expecting me to do?" He asked in a fake confused voice but his eyes blistering in amusement.

"N-nothing!" I snapped at him as my face turned from his. I could see from the corner of my eyes that he completely sobered up and looked at me genuinely sorry.

"Hey." He began softly. His soft palms were on my shoulders messaging them gently.

"I'm sorry. I was just playing around." He apologized. He put his arms around me as I turned my back on him. He came closer to my ear witch sent tingles up my spine.

"Can't I make it up to yoy and take you out for dinner?" Something snapped and me and made me act like a bitch to the adorable guy before me.

"Why?! So you can leave me hanging again?" I snapped a bit too loudly for my liking and, as soon as I did that, I felt sorry I had said that and started feeling bad almost immediately.

"I-I'm sor-" I was just about to apologize before his lips came onto mine. At first I was stopped by the so sudden contact. But then I was happy that this had happened. I gave in and kissed him back. His blue eyes were forcing me to close mine. I was enjoying this kiss very much actually. Damn this blonde British guy! He had me wrapped around his strong finger!

His lips were trailing on the bottom of my lip. I was thinking should I or should I not? I mean as this is my first ever kiss. Maybe he won't like my kissing? Maybe he will know that I'm "inexperienced". I mean from what I could tell he DEFINETLY was experienced. That word had cause a lot of things to come to mind. Some thoughts... I wasn't actually grossed out by the thought but that I was enjoying them. I groaned trying to dismiss the thought and he took it the wrong way apparently. When I did, that gave him a chance to stick it in. (A/N: That sounded wrong... Maybe I intended on doing that... >:})

He took that the wrong way! Not that I told him to stop! His kisses were magical and they were giving me this feeling that I have never felt before. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to go on.

As he was on top of me I was gasping for air. He simply smirked at me. It didn't even look like he was tired!

"You know, you're a really good kisser. I'm sad that I'm not your first." He said faking hurt. I felt the tomatoes heat up to full red. I knew it! All those times kissing the pillow were going to pay off!