Chapter 4

(Mellodes POV)

Ok so I know what your thinking, what the hell is this girl talking about! Let me explain, I have had a massive crush on this man every sense I first saw him on XFactors. I though he was the most adorable guy I have ever seen in my life. Over the years watching him grow into the most handsome man I have ever seen. WOW that sounded less stockerish in my head. But its the truth! And in person, he looks even better! Ok! So do you see my point! I don't want to be drooling all over our new neighbor, that would just be pathetic. I have to get over this crush. Bah!! I throw myself on my bed and grown. Why oh why god are you doing this to me! My boyfriend is going to kill me, for even thinking about this!

"Mellode Rose Winchester!" My mother yelled from somewhere in the house. Well what did I do now. Walking out my door I yell back at her.
"Yes mom?" I yell so she can here me.
"GET IN HERE NOW!!" She screamed. Holy shit! What the hell did I do!
"Coming!" I said walking to the living kitchen were it sound like she was coming from.

I round the corner to my mother standing there with her hands on her hips and my father standing there with a frown on his face.

"What's going on why do you guys look man?" I asked scrunching my eye brows together.
"Why don't you explain to us why you so rudely walked away from our new renters?" My mother said raising her eye brows. Oh no I cant explain that to them..
"Well mom, dad the reason I just walked was... hum....."I said trying to come up with a lie.
"Well spit it out young lady!" My mother raised her voice this time. My mother doesn't really like it when your rude or un-lady like.
"I really had to poop!" I said. My mother didn't seem happy that I said that.
"MELLODE ROSE WINCHESTER!!!" She screamed.
"What?" I shrugged my shoulders.
"YOU DO NOT USE THAT KIND OF LANGUGE AROUND THIS HOUSE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!" Dang why is she still screaming.
"Sorry mom, but you asked." I said smirking at her.
"Honey stop yelling at her, that's a good reason to just leave. You don't want to have to explain to people that you have to go when you need to, right?" My father asked my mother.
"Yeah and they weren't looking at me they had there backs to me so I didn't think anything of it." I said playing along with my father.
"UHHH, I cant be leave we have to leave her here in charge of the house and if they need anything, after what she has pulled!" My mother yelled.
"Wait! What did you just say!?" I said
"Honey calm down, she's very capable of taking care of everything here." My father said
"Hello? What are yall talking about!" I said. To no apparently because they just ignored me.
"But she just walked away! She was so rude! How is she going to explain why she did what she did?!" My mother said still being over dramatic, while I'm over here freaking out because I think there going to leave me in charge of everything around here. Meaning if 'HE' needs anything I have to help him.
"Honey its fine! They weren't mad or anything it just confused us all. "My father said.
"OK WHAT ARE YALL TALKING ABOUT!" I yelled finally fed up. Wrong thing to do, my mother turned to me with the most teriffing look I have ever seen her have."Did you just yell at us?" She said walking closer to me.
"Its the only way I could get yall to ignolage me." I said. Ok so I am really scared of what she's going to do. I never yell and of course the first time I do its at my parents. Awesome, now I'm going to die. Goodbye world!
"SEE WHAT I MEAN!! SHE HAS NO RESPECT!! NO RESPONSIBILITY!!" My mother screamed. Shit I really pissed her off.
"Honey calm down that's why we are letting her do this right?" My father said.
"What exactly is that again?" I stuck my head around my dads shoulder. Not my best idea. He smacked the back of my head.
"Well sweetie we are leaving you in charge here for a week." My father finally told me.

Oh wow! This is going to be fun! A hole week... Hold on, the first week that the new neighbors are here. I'm going to be taking care of all there needs. Answering questions. Seeing him almost every day. Well this is going to be hard not to 'swoon' as the British say. Oh god please if your listening, HELP ME!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry I didn't upload Friday! I will post money promise!! Had a lot of stuff going on last night and my mind was any were but online. But everything is better now so I posted just so yall don't hate me! Any ways please if you like COMMENT<VOTE<SHARE