11

The Next Day after School

( Will's POV )

Grayson had his things packed, his mom put his luggage in the car. Her mom went in the car and opened the window. I know Grayson was leaving and who knows when I'll actually get to spend time with him..? I was trying so hard not to cry. Grayson was just staring at me, once again making very long eye contact. He's pretty much zoned out in eye contact.
"Come on Grayson !" "Grayson" "GRAYSON" "GRAYSON I KNOW YOU HEAR ME"
*How can he not hear his own mom ?*
Will- "Grayson.."

Grayson- "what.."

Will- "your mom called you about 5 times, did you hear her ?"

Grayson- "actually no, I guess that's my cue. I'll miss you."

Will- *the second he said "I'll miss you.." tears rushed all over my face.

Grayson- *he slid his hand on my face and wiped all my tears away.* "I know you'll see me again. I promise.

Will- Grayson wait.
He walked towards me staring dead at me.

Gray, I know we can't see each othet but I love you. You will be the one I will never lose feelings for.

Gray- I love--

This time I cut him off, its our last kiss for now.
I made it long and grabbed so he wouldn't leave. He smiled. I know he liked it.

He walked off.

I cried as he and his mom drove off..

* 3 Months later *

I still haven't seen him like he promised. School is tomorrow. 10th grade won't be so fun without him..