Part 1

Harrys POV:
My perfect morning sleep in was interrupted by my mothers winey voice, "Harry get up now!" Great another morning where she shouts at me again for the most random thing. Yesterday she shouted at me because I didn't feed the dog. I didn't even want that stupid dog, it can't do one damn trick.

I walk over to the wardrobe and put my favourite t-shirt and black jeans on. Then to the bathroom where I get ready. I take a big breath before going down stairs to see what my mother wants.

I walk into the kitchen where my mother and father were sitting. "You took your time" my father says obviously in a mood. "Harry, you'll never guess what's just come? It's a letter about that part you auditioned for." My mother looks at me and smiles. I can't believe what I'm seeing! It's a letter from the movie I auditioned for ages ago. I run upstairs not wanting to open it in front of anyone incase I didn't get the role. I can hear my parents shouting after me but I just ignore it.

I slam the door behind me and rip open the letter. It read 'Dear Mr Styles, we are happy to say that you have earned a role in the movie Dunkirk. Please come by the set tomorrow for more information'. I can't believe what I am reading, I actually got the role! I didn't think they were actually going to give it to me because I'm 'famous'. I've never liked the word famous.

*10 minutes later*

I didn't realise that I had been daydreaming for so long. I just can't believe I got the role. I need to tell my friends. I turn on my phone to see my best friend had messaged me quite a lot.

*Text messages*

KATY: Harry come and meet me

KATY: HARRY TALK TO ME

KATY: Great you're ignoring me

KATY: HARRY I WILL KEEP MESSAGING YOU UNTIL YOU ANSWER

KATY: I have ALL DAY! :)

HARRY: Alright chill, my phone was off

KATY: oh so now you REPLY like 10 years later

HARRY: More like 10 minutes. Anyway meet me at the park in 15 minutes I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT

KATY: Already walking out the door babe :)

HARRY: Don't call me babe, you know I hate that!!!!

KATY: Sorry BABE :)

(This is my first fanfic I've made so I know it's not great and it's quite short. Please give me your opinions so far though)

(Chapter 2 will be posted in 2 days aka Monday)