Part 2

Harry's POV

* At the park*

As I approach my best friend Katy, I see a group of my other so called friends walking towards me. They're not my real friends because they don't know the real me like Katy does. I've got this bad boy reputation going for me at the moment, everyone wants to be my friend yet they're scared of me. Everyone loves me yet they hate me. I've never wanted to be that kind of guy, I just wanted to fit in.

"What's up Harry?" Niall says obviously knowing I didn't want to speak to them. "Hey..." I say trying not to bring the attention on me. "There's a party tomorrow, are you going to come?" says the small guy I've never really spoken to, I think he's called Louis. "Sorry lads, I can't, I've got plans". I can never tell them about the role I got, they would just laugh at me. "Really, what plans?" Niall says, he's never really liked me, so this would be the perfect opportunity to kick me out of the group, not that I would mind. "Well... I'm helping Gemma, my sister out with moving into her new house". That was the first thing that came into my mind. I hope it was a good enough lie. "Alright then, catch you later I guess" says Niall as they all walk away. I know none of them believed me but I don't care anymore, I just want to go tell Katy my big news.

As I walk over I see Katy sitting on the bench, I run over to sit next to her and tell her the exciting news. "Hey, so what's the news you wanted to tell me?" She asks anxiously. "Well you know how I told you about the acting role I auditioned for, well I got the role!" I say trying not to smile. "Congratulations, I can't believe it!" She says obviously happy for me. "They asked me to go to the set tomorrow and was wondering if you and Bella wanted to come?" Bella was the one who introduced me to Katy. I like Katy as one of my best friends but I've always loved Bella. "Yes, I'd love to and I'm sure Bella would love to too". "Okay I'll text you and Bella the details tomorrow but I'll have to get home now as it's quite late" I say trying not to fall asleep and looking like a complete fool.

*Next day*

Bella's POV:

I wake up to see that Harry had texted me.

*Group messages*

HARRY: Hey, can you two come to the set for the movie with me today?

KATY: HARRY I already told you I can! Why have you added me to the group?

HARRY: Calm! I wanted to ask you both together if you don't mind!

BELLA: You two make me laugh. You always argue :) And yes I can come.

KATY: Aw Harry we're so cute

HARRY: Okay I'll come and pick you both up at 12 and no Katy we're not cute!!

( I know these chapters are very short, but the next ones will be longer as Harry will be on the set of Dunkirk. Also this chapter has been edited! So his so called friends are now one direction)

(Don't forget to leave comments on what you think so far.)