1.

"Nylan, please get down from there," She jumped from the counter and sat in her chair.

"Momy, Where daddy?" Nylan asked.

"Still in bed boo," She picked up her fork and began to eat her food. August walked down and sat down in his seat.

"Daddy!" Nylan jumped up and ran into August's lap.

"Good morning baby, Where is Ayla?" He asked me.

"Ayla sleeps in when they don't have preschool."I replied , He chuckled and kissed Nylan's cheek."Nylan can you go wake Ayla up?" She jumped out of his lap and ran up the stairs. August stared at me and I stared back.

"You getting big ma," He said and motioned for me to come closer. I cut the fire on the stove down and made my way towards him."Oh now you don't know me? Come closer baby."He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap. He turned my face to him and kissed my lips while rubbing my stomach.

"I missed you," I whispered , he smiled and kissed me again.

"I missed you too." He said kissing my lips, I got up and walked back over to the stove.

"Ayla! Nylan!" I called up the stairs. They came running down the stairs.

"Chrissy, Can we got to the park today?" Ayla asked.

"Ask your brother baby." They skipped over to August. August stood up

"August can we go to the park?" Nylan crawled in his lap.

"Pwease daddy. we be good." Nylan askedAugust kissed their cheek and nodded. "Yay."

They took their seats and I served them breakfast.

When we were all done August took them to the park and I stayed home.

Later on,  they came back with all this s candy and toys.

"Hey Momy. " Nylan said walking to me . I smiled as she handed me a piece of her candy and started opening another piece.

"Ny , No more candy." She frowned and started pouting. She turned to August and started crying.

"Nylan , I don't want to here that crying , your mama said no." Nylan threw the candy on the floor and stomped out of the kitchen. I groaned."Nylan Alsina , get yo' butt in here now!" He yelled , she walked back in with her arms crossed."Why would you that?" He pointed at the candy. She shrugged."Don't you see your mama has a baby in her tummy?" She nodded." Pick up that candy , say sorry to mommy, and then go to the corner." Her face began to curl and turn red. Then the tears rolled down her cheeks. She picked up her candy and three it away.

"I sorry mama." She said through tears , then she went and sat in the corner.

"August-." he cut me off.

"You keep letting her , she's going to continue to act like that. I never seen Nylan do that before, I'm shocked." He looked at the floor."All my fault man." He put his hands in his face and sighed.

"It's not your fault baby , she just-." I couldn't think of the word I wanted.

"If I was here , she wouldn't be acting like that." I pulled up a chair in front of him and hugged him.

"Baby , it's not your fault." I said kissing his cheek. He looked at me and kissed my lips.

"Ewww," Ayla stood at the door with my good friend , Zane's son.

"Ayla is Zane here." She nodded and took some candy out or her bag. I stood up and walked outside to see Zane getting bags of clothes out of her trunk.

"I know what your thinking , I didn't call." I heard the door open and August walked out. He looked at me confused , but instead kissed me."But I hav-." She turned around."Oh shit." I laughed

"Zane this is my husband August and Baby this is Zane , Her son Khalil goes to the same pre-school as Ayla and Nylan." She reached her hand out and so did August , but they stared at each other. they finally let go and August walked into the house with no word. "Well , girl you can wash , I just can't help you bring the bags in this time." She didn't say anything , she just brought her bags into the house and stayed in the laundry room. She usually is all around the house , but she met August and started acting different.

That night she stayed the night and stayed in the guest room. August and I stayed up and laid closely.

"Baby , you know Zane?" He stopped rubbing my stomach."How do you know here?" He sighed.

"Zane was my first everything." He said."I enlisted and she couldn't except that." I couldn't believe this. I was pissed off , She knew who August was , she saw pictures of him."But then I met the most beautiful women in the world , I realized I loved her , she got pregnant with my first child and is now pregnant with my second child." I smiled.