Soldier ; August Alsina Story

I waited and waited until I heard the loud speaker announce that the soldiers would be landing any minute. I was so excited to see my husband August for the first time in five months, I held four balloons and a card in my hand. When I saw the plane land and people rushing to the front entrance I knew I was about to see the love of my life.

"Oh, I missed you so much," I heard people say as they hugged men in camo uniforms. I looked at the entrance waiting for August to walk through the door, but when five minutes passed by and no more soldiers came through the door, tears began to flood my eyes. He said he would be coming this week, this day, and this time. I got up and started making my way to the exit.

"Chris! Chrissy!" I heard someone call my name, I turned around to see August. I almost started running to him, but then I remembered I was five months pregnant. He made his way over to me."Hey baby, I missed you so much." He wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed my lips.

"I thought you didn't come," I said to him.

"I thought the same baby, I thought you forgot about me." I smiled and hugged him. He was wearing a plain white tee with his army pants and boots, in his hand was his bag.

"Oh here," I said handing him the card and balloons.

"You don't know how much we've missed you, it's a girl," He read the card, when he was done I took the sonogram of the baby out of my pocket and handed it to him. He covered his mouth and started laughing."She big, oh my gosh," I chuckled.

"She been missing you too."

He pulled me into a kiss, a long one.

"When are you due?" He asked as we made our way out of the airport.

"In October." He nodded, we got to the car and got in.

When we got home August went straight upstairs and up to our room, I followed him and when I got to the room he was laying on our bed with his legs spread.

"August what are you doing?" I asked laughing to myself.

"Baby, you don't know how much I have missed this bed." I laughed again and then I heard the front door open and slam.

"Mommy, I home!" I heard my daughter Nylan yell, I heard her climbing the steps.

August lifted his head and a smile appeared across his face. The room door opened and in came Nylan, When she saw August the expression on her face was priceless."Daddy!" She yelled and ran to August, He got up and grabbed her into his arms.

"Aww, I missed you babygirl," He said in her ear. Then the door opened again and in came August's sister Ayla. She screamed so loud and ran to August for a hug.

A Hour Later .

"You got back in time for my birthday August, I so glad too." Ayla told August."I be five years old." She said proudly.

"I be four," Nylan said holding up three fingers.

"Ny baby, add another finger." I said, She took away another finger instead. Everybody laughed at her, but she couldn't figure out what was funny.

"Y'all getting old on me," He said rubbing his neck and yawning.

"I think it's nap time," They groaned and got up. I walked them out and to their room.

"Momy, I sleep with you and daddy." She said as I pulled her covers over her body.

"Next time," She started whimpering and rubbing her eyes as if she was going to cry.

"Monsers!" She cried.

"Ny, Ayla's here, the monsers aren't here, I promise, Okay?" She nodded, I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. When I walked in my room August was laid out on the bed in his boxers. I crawled on the bed and laid next tome him, He put his arm around me and rubbed my stomach.

"I love you Chrissy." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too."