Before It All

Phil's POV
I woke up one morning incredibly hungry. As I didn't know how to cook I grabbed my Shreddies and began to pour. All of a sudden, I heard a *klunk* from the bowl. I looked to investigate and there sitting on the surface was a small camera. I stared in awe. I'd been wanting to start a YouTube channel of some sort for a while now. I snatched the camera and ran upstairs suddenly losing the hunger pains in my stomach. I sat down next to my bed and set up a recording area. I pressed record. "Hi and welcome to my first video blog,". No turning back now. After I was done I imported it onto my computer and seeing as I had no idea how to edit I pressed upload and it went public. Then, a while later I got a message.

Dan's POV
I pressed send. I was nervous. What if he thinks I'm a weirdo. He's really cute. I like his videos. I might upload some of my own. But I need to know how to edit slightly? He messages me back.
AmazingPhil: *insert editing tips* there. Just the basics:)))
My hands shook as I messaged him back.
Danisnotonfire: Thanks :))))

AN: Sorry this is bad. Also, the reason why Phil's story is longer is because it contributes more to the story.
QOTD: Who's your favorite music artist/band?
P.S requested by Katniss_Gerard