Moonlight (E)

This is one of my favorite Ariana Grande songs tbh, it's hella pretty and I literally cry Pussy juice 😭

(Y/n) pov:

Ethan and I layed on the couch together watching a movie in the background, but we weren't exactly watching. We were lost in a make out session, every kiss every touch makes me want to give him my heart.

But we all know we can't have each other, my dad has arranged a marriage for me with some older man that I don't know or care to know. I want Ethan. Our lips moved in sync as he licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance.

I accepted

Our tongues fought in dominance and all I wanted was for him to take my body. I straddled his lap and tugged at the bottom of his shirt. "Baby no we can't" Ethan said pushing me off a little. "Why?" I begged leaning in and missing his soft pink plump lips.

"Because you're going to marry some guy in about a week, this is wrong" he sighed looking outside as the sun was setting. "Moonlight" he whispered, "I love you moonlight, for even though it's dark out it somehow finds a way to shine. To find my eyes gazing at its craters; it's flaws which I love so dearly. Because it's beautiful" Ethan said lowly as he turned away from the window.

"You're my moonlight (y/n) and even though we won't be together after these last 7 days, I can look up into the night sky and we'll both have the moon. And I would still have you" he said as my eyes watered.

"Ethan this can't be goodbye, maybe I-I can talk to my dad again and he coul-" but he cut me off. "No (y/n) we've already tried, remember this?" He said pulling up his shirt to show me the scar my dad had given him.

I leaned down and kissed the huge scar where my dad stabbed him with a knife. "Ethan Dolan, you're so bossy" I smirked. He got off the couch and played moonlight by Ariana grande. "Come dance with me" he smiled.

I couldn't help but accept I got up from the couch and grabbed his hand and his shoulder as he grabbed my waist. We swayed back and forth as we layed our forwards against each other. Ethan hummed the lyrics to the song and he would occasionally kiss my head.

"Ethan, we'll find a way even if something bad would happen to me, you're my happiness."

"Whatever you say moonlight" as he leaned in and connected his pink plump lips with mine.

I hope you liked it!! Please leave a comment and also like the chapters!! Hahah ily!
Much love precious babies
~Kiara ✨💓