Doll house (G)

Your pov:
Growing up I didn't have much friends. Actually growing up I didn't have any friends. It was only my grandma and I, my dad died when I was 8 from a gun man breaking into our house. My dad grabbed me before the man can shoot me and trust me.

Watching your dad get shot while he's holding you is a terrible event, shot once to the head. I can't ever sleep at night because every time I close my damn eyes I see my dad getting killed because of me, my only friend. He walked over to me and took off his mask. "Shhhh" he responded slowly bringing his finger to his mouth and lifted his gun to my head.

I squeezed my eyes shut, tears rolling down my cheeks ready to take the feeling. "Police! Put your hands up!" The cops said running in and taking the man down. I opened my eyes and looked at him smirking. "I'll come back for you sweetheart" he whispered laughing.

I cried

My dad, my best friend, my family. Is gone, nobody can fill the void in my heart. Later that night, one of the cops came down stairs from searing the house and gave me a huge box "hey sweetie" he said bending down on his knee. "I found this in your dad's room" he gave me the huge box wrapped in wrapping paper. On the box said in big letters "happy birthday (y/n)" today was my 8th birthday. I guess you could say I got the worst present ever. I looked at the table to see the cake, untouched. My dad and I made it this morning, our favorite.

(A/n I'm crying rn)

*8 years later*
Today is my 16th birthday. I looked over to the box to see the present I received 8 years ago. Still wrapped, still untouched. I walked over and sat infront of the huge box, I was scared. This was the only thing I had from him I slowly Grab the box and started peeling the paper. I opened the box to find a doll house with a doll laying peacefully next to it.

The doll was a boy, with brown hair and green eyes with a little mole on his chin. It was a beautiful doll, better looking than most boys at my school. I looked at the paper next to him, his name was Grayson. I cocked an eyebrow, "that's a pretty cool name" I whispered to myself. Then my grandma came into the room holding a red velvet cake with 16 candles on top singing me happy birthday.

I started freaking out . Red velvet was my dad's favorite, it was our favorite. "Grandma, I don't want the cake" I said lowly. "Oh well why not it's your fav-" she cut herself off. "Oh, I forgot I'm sorry dear" she whispered "it's okay grandma"

"Well at least make a wish" she urged pushing the cake towards me. I closed my

"I wish that Grayson was a real boy, just to show all the fake bitches that I could get an amazing and hot boyfriend"

then I blew my candles out.

(lol she made the wish in her head)

*The next day*
It was Sunday and Sunday's are the days where I go and talk to my dad. If you're wondering about my mom, I don't know what happened to her. She left me because she didn't want me.

I turned around in my bed to bump into something hard. They soon wrapped their arms around me, pulling me in closer. I felt so safe and secure and they also smelled so good. I smiled to myself only to realize that i went to bed by myself last night, I shot my eyes right opened and jumped out of bed. "w-who are y-you?" I asked "oh yeah I didn't introduce myself ahaha my name is Grayson" he said getting out of bed naked. "I-I- uhh um maybe y-you should put some c-clothes on s-sorry" I said looking away. I freaked out

He has such a huge and long- "I don't have clothes" he said walking over and hugging me his dick rubbing against my ass, remind you I was only wearing underwear. "Ohhh, I said backing away a from him" I turned around and looked at his eyes. "You can't be that doll...can you?" I whispered "well you made a wish and all I remember is that I could walk and I saw you go to sleep and you looked so sad and lonely so I went and layed down with you" he said pretty calmly. "I'm cold" he said grabbing my and throwing me on the bed holding onto me.

"P-please stop, you're N-Naked" I said shyly, he was so hot and he didn't even know it. I ran into my closet to find the biggest sweatshirt and gave him some jeans that my guy friend left over here a few weeks ago. "Here , uh wear this" I said handing them to him "dress me!" He smiled "no, you could dress yourself!" I giggled. Grayson looked down "well can you help me?" He asked. "Sure" I sighed going into my closet to find some boxers I bought for myself.

(lol literally me)

I dressed him up and he smiled at me kissing my cheek. I blushed hard, I've never been this close to a boy before. "What was that for?" I asked "well aren't you my girlfriend?" Grayson asked. "Oh uh yeah, sorry I forgot" he giggled slapping my ass. I yelped "Grayson!" I laughed.

That was my first time laughing in ages

He laughed back "I love you (y/n)" I stopped dead in my tracks. "You can't love me gray, you don't know me and you don't know what love is" he cocked his head to the side "yeah I do!" He defended himself "Grayson you can't even dress yourself, how do you know what love is!" I yelled. "Because you're too afraid! Ever since your dad died, you don't even know what love is either!" Grayson said loudly. "What? How, how do you know my dad?" I asked

"He costumed made me I know more things about you than you know you."

I stood there silent

"What's my favorite color?"

"Red"

"What's my favorite animal?"

"Tiger"

"Am I a virgin?"

"For now" he smirked, I blushed.

"Have I kissed a boy?"

"No, because you're too afraid to move on (y/n) and we all know you're dad would want you too." Grayson said walking over to me. "I'm here to make you happy to fill that void in your heart (y/n)" I stared at his beautiful face.

"I may be a doll, but please teach me how to love."

This didn't turn out how I wanted it to be but I hope you enjoy!

Much much love 💓
~Kiara