Part 3

{hopefully no typos. Sorry it's late. :)}

"Run!"

The frantic words screamed out over the plain. The ground was sinking. No...WE WERE SINKING! 
The footsteps of everyone were heard loud and clear. The sucking noise surrounding their ears.
Two still in the middle...two now dead...

A girl woke up gasping, like she was seconds away from drowning. She looked around, trying to remember where she was. It appeared to be a forest. Evergreens surrounding her, tall and wild. The looked proud but frightening. Bodies lay around her too. Each seemed to be sleeping. Snoring and heavy breathing danced around filling the forest's silence.
  The night sky loomed above her, stars threatening to light up the darkness. She had noticed how cold it really was, goosebumps had covered her body.
Where am I?
She hugged herself to keep warm. A scratchy voice caused her to jump. She swung her head around and squinted for a better view. She saw the outline of a man. The details lacked but she made out a buff body and a beard. She guessed he was older than her.

"Don't be alarmed.." It said. "You were the first to pass out.."

"Who are you?"

"Russell. Nice to meet you." The man came closer, his features more noticeable. He had huge bags and dirty, stained skin. What was his job in the real world?

"How old are you?"

He sat down in front of her and crossed his legs, placing his hands on either knee. "Twenty," He said closing his eyes. "And you?"

She hesitated at first. Her mother had always said not to talk to strangers, but seeing the current situation it was best to share. "Fourteen. My names Michi.."
A small smile shined in the moonlight.

Russell ruffled her dark curls. "Sorry you have to be so young and experience this." His shoulders raised in a shrug.

"What's going on? Can you be any louder?"

An annoying, high nag met their ears.
"It's Michi..right? Well, shut it down the rest of us need sleep too." The body extended a hand as if she was about to say something else but instead laid back down. Soon enough you heard small breaths telling the other two they was asleep again.

"Who was that?" Michi looked at Russell and noticed he seemed drowsed. "Are you sleepy? I'm sorry.."

After while both drifted back into their slumber, only to wake up to the same obnoxious voice. It was almost like a Kardashian, Mean Girls tone.
"This is what happens when you stay up late and disrupts others.."
She was exactly in the 'uncomfortably close' distance from Michi's face. Honestly though, she was extremely beautiful. She had long lashes that complimented her bright hazel eyes with a small skinny nose. Her lips were rather plump and full and gave a sweat and gentle curvature up at the corners. The light pink that colored them made them look soft.
Her clear, pale skin sparkles in the light.

Michi backed away, frightened by the unpleasant surprise. "I'm sorry.." She said rubbing her eyes.

Russell was already up and stretching his back, bending backwards till a loud snap pleased his ears. In the light he looked entirely different. His dark blue eyes pierced her's when Michi had looked at him. She looked away quickly, down to her golden brown hands. She was chilled, the sight of his eyes were unpleasant. His entire appearance was more shagged and frightening. His black hair extended down to his neck in a messy ponytail. Perhaps he's a hobo..? Michi said under her breath.

The day reined on. Michi learned that there were two other twenty year olds, one twelve year old boy, a fifteen year old male, three nineteen year olds, another fourteen year old boy, two eighteen year olds, and two thirteen year olds.  She had also learned that a group of three had been separated from the group.

"Who were they?" Michi said following the 'Kardashian' girl.

"Don't know, don't care..." She looked at Michi studying her attire. "You aren't incredible ugly...hm.." She gave a slight nod to the side and rolled her huge hazel eyes. "My names Mikey."

Michi smiled, assuming this meant that Mikey had accepted her. "You already know mine."

"I forgot, you aren't relevant enough, tell me again."

"Michi.."

~
It was late noon now, everyone who was older were talking about survival plans and IF there should be a leader. Russell was a huge voice in this. You could hear him hollering at any idea that stood against his.

A truly frightful man.

Mikey was also part of the gathering, she didn't care much though, but when she spoke it wasn't irrational.

Michi sat with the other kids who were younger than sixteen. They didn't seem too lively, most sulking or mumbling reassuring things under their breath. She felt bad for the few younger than her. She already felt scared, thinking about how their nerves felt made her slightly less uneasy. The other fourteen year old walked over and stood next to her.

"You're weak"

The words slipped past Michi as the boy walked away. She turned towards him, her curly hair bounced and her brows furrowed. "What?"

{I'll forever stop at random spots}

REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS