NOT PART OF STORY! Just a little A/N?

THIS WAS GOING TO BE PART OF THE STORY BUT I DECIDED NOT TO ADD IT. I THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA FUNNY SO I WANNA SHOW YOU!!! THERES SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

James had began to squeal till he looked over at me. A look of embarrassment flooded over, his, slightly pink now, cheeks. His voice dropped a few octaves as he screamed. Finally  it stopped and coughed.

  "I-I'll protect you..."
He put a hand out in front of me, as if it would protect me. I noticed he was trembling

Looking back and forth between the rattling bamboo and dead rabbits James began to gain less and less confidents, soon enough he was cowering behind me.

  I rolled my eyes and smirked. The sound from my chuckle clearly heard by him. He twitched a little, thinking it came from ahead.
   Now that I was in front I began to get scared, shaking a little.
  James whispered in my ear, causing shivers through my body.

"You're trebling.." 

I turned around and smacked him repeatedly. "You think I don't know that?!"

  Just has my last hit landed on his arm something came out of the bamboo. My back was turned but James had screamed. It was so high pitched I began to question his gender.
   When I turned around I couldn't believe what I was seeing! It was.....TUCKER!

REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS