SLEEPOVER!!!! CX part 1

Hikaru's Pov.

"It's weird to see (Y/N) this way."

"What do you mean, Hikaru?" asked Kaoru.

"She is just so tired looking and why is she still here? She called her uncle like an hour ago."

"Wait I have a question that might answer your question. Walks to (Y/N). "(Y/N)?"

"Hm? What up?"

"Was your uncle at work when you called him?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just wondering." Walks back to me. "Her uncle was at work."

"Eh, yeah, whatever." I could feel my face get hot.

Jake's Pov.

"I'M SO FUDGING LATE!" I think I was speeding because I was 1 hour late, and forgot about picking up (Y/N), because I such a great uncle. The day was just so beautiful and I just started to drive around the place.

(Y/N)'s Pov.

"God, where is he?"

"Hey new girl." A girl said in a mean tone.

"Hm?"

"Stay away from the host club!"

"And who the fuck may you be you?"

"A GIRL YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH!" Then she walked away with her little army of blonds, before I could say anything.

"WHAT A BITCH!"

Jake's Pov.

"(Y/N)!"

"JAKE! YOU'RE HERE!" I heard like 5 voices at the same time. I find (Y/N) sleeping the lap of one the boys.

"(Y/N)!" She jumped 2 feet in the air.

"SIR! Oh, it's just you."

"(Y/N), c-can I talk to you?"

"Sure?" We walk 10 feet away from the group.

"WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING ON HIS LAP!?"

"I got tired and Hikaru let set my head on his lap. Why?"

"REALLY!?"

"I don't see the, oooohhhhh! Sorry I just got it."

"It's fine just if you're going to pass out set your head on his shoulder."

"Okay. Hey, Jake remember?"

"What?"

"They get to stay for a week or mmmmmooooorrrrreeeee."

"Crap."

"Hey!"

Hikaru's Pov.

Jake and (Y/N) are whispering, almost arguing.

"What do you think they're talking about Mori?"

"..."

"Come on!"

"Fine, when it comes to (Y/N), I'm not the one to talk to."

"Hm? What did you say that made her cry today!?"

"WAIT! I made her cry!?"

"When I was walking to the host club I could hear her cry, that's way I was late for the club."

"Mori you made (Y/N) cry!?" They all said.

"I-I didn't know I made her cry! It was an accident, I-I didn't mean too!"

"HEY GUYS!" Hunni yelled to get off of Mori. "SHE IS ALL PASSED IT, SHE HAS FORGIVEN MORI!"

(Y/N)'s Pov.

"Jackie, Jackie I understand you're mad but nothing happened and I hope your car is big enough room for 8 kids!"

"First! I'm not mad anymore. Second, yes the car is big enough I brought the biggest car I had."

"God you're a rich snob. Okay, we better get over there before they plan something." I said in a joking way.

"Hahaha, very funny. And like what?"

"Just come on."

I and (Y/N) are walking to the group and instead of them planning they were more like arguing.

"SHE IS ALL PASSED IT, SHE HAS FORGIVEN MORI!" Hunni yelled.

"What did Mori do?"

"JAKE!?" They all yelled. They probably didn't hear (Y/N) and me walking to them.

"Jake it's nothing." (Y/N) said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"No (Y/N). What did Mori do to (Y/N)?!" I said a little angry.

"Um...well...Mori...."

"MORI WHAT!?" I said in complete rage.

"JACQUELYN! I SAID IT WAS NOTHING!" (Y/N) said protecting them.

"(Y/N)." Mori said holding her close to him so she didn't hurt me.

"But, Mori."

"(Y/N), it's fine. Sir, I was talking bad about (Y/N) and I made her cry. But now that I notice that I was so wrong about her." Then (Y/N) turned around and hugged Mori. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)."

"No, I'm sorry. I was being over dramatic."

"(Y/N), you okay?" They let go of each other and (Y/N) faces me.

"Yeah, let's just go home and have fun." (Y/N) said all with a smile.

Kaoru Pov.

I look over at Hikaru, and he had this sad look on his face, but that sad look is really jealously.

"Hikaru, you okay?" I say as we walk to the car.

"Yeah, (Y/N) just showed that she has feeling for Mori so..." Hikaru said looking at the ground.

"She was just protecting him, that doesn't mean he likes him." I said trying to reassure him.

"Yeah whatever." He said walking faster.

In the car

(Y/N)'s Pov.

"I'll sit in the front with the diver, you all behave yourselves." Jake said closing the door and walking to the front of the car.

"Thanks for, trying to calm Jake down." Mori said messing with Hunni.

"What are friends for, right?" I said looking at Hikaru then at my hands.

"Hm." He said patting my head.

"So, how is everyone?"

"Your really bad at starting conversations." Kaoru said laughing.

"Yeah, yeah laugh all you want. Very funny."

"Come on, am I right, Hikaru?" Kaoru said nudging Hikaru in the arm.

"Yeah, really funny. Whatever..." He said looking out the window.

"*signs quietly to myself and whispers to myself* What did I do?"

"*whispers* Nothing, your fine." Haruhi said putting her hand on my knee.

"Okay." I say smiling the rest of the ride was Tamaki talking about everything and anything.

This wasn't suppose to be in parts but then i notice that there's a lot going on before the sleepover, so sorry! \(>_<)/ There you cot me red handed! Okay, see you later my little devils! BYE!!!!