After School Chaos

After School

"I wonder what she is doing in there,'' I said laying down on the floor and pass out. And like half of the schools girls walk into the music room. Then, they slams doors. "WHAT THE!?" I said surprised, "Oh, it's just the music room door. I nearly shit my pants."

9 minute time skip

So there is 1 minute left until Haruhi is done in her club, so I thought it was a good idea to close my eyes for the last minute. I open my eyes, and sees two hands in my face. I grad the hands and flip whoever it was.

"Are you guys okay?" I hear Haruhi say trying not to laugh.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I heard two voices say in unison.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, it's what I do when I'm surprised." I say getting off the ground.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HARUHI?!" They yell.

"Haruhi is my best friend." I say.

"(Y/N), this is Hikaru and Kaoru, the Hitachiin Twins."

She said as she pointed at two boys.

"YEAH!" One started.

"ANYWAYS, HE IS OUR BEST FRIEND!" The other one ended.

"Don't you mean she, Haruhi is a girl." I say.

Hikaru & Kaoru start to whisper. "HOW DOES SHE KNOW THAT HARUHI IS A GIRL!?"

"YOU THINK I KNOW?!"

"WELL, YES!'' They keep muttering for like a minute.

"I'm so sorry about that, I feel bad about it."

"It's fine (Y/N), it's not like they're going to make your life mislabel."

"I hope not." I say with worry.

"Have you been pranked?" Hikaru said I think or is that Kaoru, IDK.

"No."

"Really?"

"Well, the bucket of whatnot was a sad prank."

"Hey!"

"What?! It's a see through door, soooooooooooooo."

"SO WHAT?!"

"Breathe ginger, breathe ginger." (I don't mean to be mean to anyone I just thought it was funny.)

"THAT'S MEAN!" Hikaru says sticking tongue out.

*Under breathe* "What a child."

"WHAT WAS THAT!?"

"NOTHING! HARUHI, I'M GOING HOME. Sorry for canceling." I say running to the stairs.

Hikaru's Pov.

"(Y/N) is going to run into one of our pranks on the stairs." (Y/N) slides down the railing. "WHAT!?" I yelled.

"DID SHE JUST AVOID THE PRANK?!" Kaoru yelled.

"Yep, and that's my friend. WHY DID YOU TWO TREAT HER LIKE THAT ANYWAYS?!" Haruhi said and yelled.

"What? We didn't know her and she was with you." Kaoru and I said in unison.

"Come on, she is new. She knows no one here and I'm her FIRST FRIEND. She could have hurt her herself falling on the stairs." Haruhi said disappointed.

"What? Come on it's only 4 stairs." I say.

"REALLY!" Haruhi yelled.

"Fine, but she started it by flipping me and Kaoru." I said.

"YOU SURPRISED HER! YOUR HANDS WERE IN HER FACE! You know what, forget about it." Haruhi said and yelled.

Sorry, for the short chapter, keep reading enjoy! BYE!!! XP