Mable and Hannah

Mable : Tell me a story.

Hannah : What kind?

Mable : Whatever you got.

Hannah : Okay, this text might take a little long.

Mable : Okay.

Hannah : Okay, once was this girl named Mary. She was a fine looking girl and lived in a cottage. She had an obsession with staring at herself in the mirror. Then, the house set on fire, but Mary was staring in the bathroom, so it was too late. Rumor is, she's behind the mirror. She lives behind the mirror.

Mable : I've already heard Scary Mary. And it's not even scary at all -.-

Hannah : Yeah, cause I told it in text.

Mable : Fine, fine. Give me a story I haven't heard tho.

Hannah : There was this boy and girl once. They met in high school, which had a big oak tree and a pond, and they fell in love. They were destined for each other. When it was midnight, in full moons, each month they would go out in the night to have a moonlight picnic.

Mable : How is this scary?

Hannah : I haven't told the worst part. One night, on their moonlight picnic the girl was kidnapped. The boy was so sad, he burrowed underground where they used to have the picnic. The school panicked about the rumor, and they didn't know much because the couple would always go out at night. Thing is, the school pretty much collapsed, while the boy died underground.
That night was a pink moon, which was told to be a symbol of their true love.

Mable : So then what?

Hannah : The girl was lost and forgotten.

Mable : On a pink moon?

Mable : Strange. Just strange.

Hannah : Moons are told to be haunted and the shadows of our dreams.

Mable : What does that mean?

Hannah : I dunno.