New opportunities

Y/n 17 years old
Y/n pov:

"Go under the tunnels and I'll lead them away." I tell daddy and papa as they ride through the streets with cash filled duffel bag of their shoulders. After I give them the signal they ducked down off a bridge into the subway tunnels.
"Thank you sweetie. See you soon. Love ya!" Papa said through the coms. I smile at them.
"Love ya too papa. See y'all soon." I said. Lester walked over to me and gave me a cup of water.
"Another successful mission I see?" He asked.
"Yeah. All according to plan. And that's why YouTubers are number one on every wanted list." I said laughing a bit. We talked for a bit until the others began to show up. Daddy or Mark walked in first with Papa or Jack following behind him with cash. Uncle Pewds came in with Uncle Cry carrying money too.
"Well gentleman, I would say this would cover everyone long after retirement." Everyone laughed including me.
"You know us Lesty. The only way we quit is when we die. YouTubers for life!" Papa yelled. We all brofisted and high five each other. The others soon leave and I help Uncle Lest before I leave.
As I was gathering everything I heard the front door open.
"Lester?!" A male voice yells from down the stairs. I quickly grab my hood and pull it up to cover my face. I hear multiple footsteps heading up the stairs.
"Hello?" A different male voice says. I know their talking to me. I turn to them being careful not to show my face.
"Hi, your looking for Lester. I'll go get him." I say walking towards the planing room.
"Thank ya." An Irish male voice says to me. I walk into the room and see Lester talking to himself staring at the planing board. I wave my hand in front of his face.
"Oh, what is it?" He asks.
"You have some guys outside wanting to see you." I tell him.
"Oh yes, the BBC. Thank you." He said gathering his thoughts. We walk out and I finish gathering my stuff.
"Lester, my good man. You got a heist for us?" The guy in an owl mask asks.
"As a matter of fact I do. Tomorrow around three I need you here with the supplies I told you about before."
"We got it all ready to go." A man in a suit and flip-flops says.
"Good, good." Lester says back.
"Fuck yeah! Let's get this bitch going!" A man in a pig mask yells throwing his fist in the air.
"Really dude." Said the guy with an Irish accent.
"Sorry to burst your bubble but I won't be there tomorrow to help you. I'm busy with other plans for other higher ranked gangs." Lester says to them.
"Aww. Why not?" Said the monkey masked man in a child's voice.
"Don't worry. I have my best girl on the job tomorrow." I tensed up a bit.
"Who?" The owl man asked. Some of his friends laugh at him. I mean come on the owl man that asked who is pretty funny. I turn to them but their already looking at me. I wave to them.
"Her?" The hockey masked man asks. Lester nods.
"This boys is the best hacker in Los Santos other than me."
"Yo." I say to them but they continue to stare at me. I have to get home soon so I make my way to the stairs.
"Wait!" The owl man yells running to me along with the others in his gang. "Can we get your name?" He asks. I wasn't about to give them my real name so told them my code name.
"My names Shadow." I say giving him a handshake.
"Nice to meet you Shadow. I'm Vanoss. The pig man is Wildcat. The suit man is Miniladd. The monkey guy there is Lui. The Irish one is Nogla. And last but not least the hockey masked guy is Delirious." I shake all their hands as they were introduced. The last one, Delirious, he lingered longer with the handshake I had to end it.
"Well boys, I'll see y'all tomorrow for the heist then. If you'll excuse me I have to get home now." I said. They waved bye to me. I get on my motorcycle and traveled under the city. To the world, I don't exist. I've never existed in this world and I never will until I'm done with being in a gang but like that'll ever happen. I made my way back and saw a mysterious black van in the drive. I walk in and put my hood back on over my face.
"Hey sweetie, your home a little late." My daddy says walking up the stairs from the basement.
"Yeah, I met the people I'll be working with tomorrow on a heist." He washed his hands letting a red color flow into the sink. "I take it you have a guest in the basement again?" I ask him.
"Yeah, he did something that made us question our trust in him. Now he has to pay the price for betraying our trust."
"Ya never betray the YouTubers!" Papa yelled walking into the kitchen to clean up.
"Hey, daddy, papa? I was wondering now that I'm older and I know how to hack, shoot a gun, and hold my own in a fight?"
"Y/n, what is it." Papa asked with kindness.
"Can I join a gang? I know I'm part of the YouTubers and all of that but I want to be able to have my own part." I had no idea how to word this.
"I think I know. You want people who know you for your skills and not your name?" Papa said.
"Yeah." I said. I knew papa would understand but the hard part is daddy agreeing with me. We stared at daddy waiting for an answer.
"Okay, but I want you to check in before and after every mission your in and you will see us at least once every two weeks. You'll always be a part of the YouTubers. So go out there and make a name for yourself y/n." He said. I was to happy for words so I ran and hugged him.
"Thank you daddy, papa!" I said excitedly. We stood there in an family hug.
"Our little y/n is all grown up." Papa said wiping away an imaginary tear. We laughed for awhile after that. At dinner we began talking about it with the others.
"So, have you thought of a team you want to join?" Uncle Cry asked.
"I say you join the Ghost." Ken suggested.
"As long as it's not the Barrels. The Barrels are evil." Uncle Pewds said.
"What about that group you met today? The BBC? They need a hacker anyway so why not ask them?" Papa suggested.
"They are that new group that's supposed to be the next big gang. At least her talents wouldn't go to waist there." I nodded at daddy's suggestion.
"Okay, I'll talk to Lester about it later tonight. Then you can talk with them tomorrow after the heist."
"Okay guys." I said. This is going to be fun.