The Talk

Jack and Mark enter the kitchen. "Hey Merk, is ther anythin' to eat?" Mark sighs. "In the fridge Jack." He hugs the red haired man. "Thenks Merk!" Mark smiles. "Help yourself." He grins evilly. "Hehe.. Help mah self.." He opens the fridge and grabs an apple. "Ok, I'm nut thet hungry.." He laughs and Mark smiles. "Good. I don't want you stealing my food." Jack gasps. "I would never!" They laugh and start talking about their lives. Then comes the talk. "So, what were we gonna talk about?" Jack stares at the ground for a sec. "Ok." Jack is still looking at the ground. "Merk..?" Mark looks at Jack. "Yes Jack?" Jack looks up at Mark. "I.. Love.. You.." Mark is completely caught off guard. "J-Jack.. I love you too.." Jack stares at Mark and tears up a little. "Jack?" Mark moves over to Jack and hugs him. "Don't be sad.." Jack looks up. "I'm nut sed.. I'm very heppy.." Jack smiles and Mark sighs in relief. "I thought you were sad.. That's the last thing I want to happen.." Jack blushes a little and hugs Mark back. "Awww.. Your su nice.." Mark smiles and runs his hand through his hair. "Your so cute.." Jack smiles. "Merk, I love you so much.." Mark softly kisses him on the cheek. "I love you too."