birthday

I woke up with the sight that newt isn't beside me."maybe he woke up early?"i thought to myself.i went outside to see no one there.so i let myself to frypan's kitchen,he wasn't there too."where is everybody?" I went back to the homestead and the lights were all out"ummmm.....anyone here?"i shouted and Silence filled the room."SUPRISE!!" "the shuck!,don't do that im gonna have a heartattack because of u guys""happy birthday greenie"minho said hugging me."thanks min-min,i mean big brother" "that's better" "umm...where's newt?" " i don't know how about go check the watch tower" "sure,thanks min-min" "its minho" "what i like calling mah bro min-min"i smiled and went to the watchtower"
I heard someone playing guitar and was interested who was it.i went up the stairs to see newt"umm whats all this" "what i can't have a date with my girlfriend" "yes you can" "but first listen to my song i've been practicing for this day" "what are u waiting for lemme hear it"

I was thinkin about you,
Thinkin about me, Thinkin about us,
What we gonna be? Open my eyes,
It was only just a dream.

So I travel back, down that road.
Will you come back, No one knows.
I realize, it was only just a dream.

I was at the top and I was like I'm at the basement.
Number one spot and now you found your a replacement.
I swear now that I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby.

Now you ain't around, baby I can't think.
I shoulda put it down. Shoulda got that ring.
Cuz I can still feel it in the air.
I see your pretty face run my fingers through your hair.

My lover, my life.
My baby, my wife.
You left me, I'm tied.
Cause I knew that it just ain't right.
"I haven't memorised it yet" "i like it" "really?"
"Everything u do is amazing u always take care of me eventhough there are many people who wants us to break up and" i didn't get to finish what i was saying cause newt pulled me to a passionate kiss. "Don't think like that,ok?" "Ok" "now lets enjoy this evening" "ok sr.newt"