Stung

I woke because of minho shaking my bed "what do u want?!" "Cmon greenie time to go to the maze" "5 more minutes" "no,cmon lets go" "okay" we left the room and went to frypan's kitchen for a snack "hey y/n u need something" "just a snack" "here" he handed me a ham sandwhich then i followed minho to tge maze " u ready lil sis" " yes and for the record im not little" "lets go!" "Wait for me!" We passed the same path "stop" "why what is it" "shhhhh" "that was rude" "quiet it'll hear you" "what will hear me?" "A griever" "where?" "There" "oh,i think we should go now" i accidently stepped on a branch which made the griever see us "RUN" minho was ahead of me cause im not that fast."Y/N faster!" "I am" i turned around to see the griever inches away from me and then i got stung and i fell on the floor.
I woke in the clinic and i turned around to see newt beside me i tapped his head "huh?" "Hey there sleepyhead" "Y/N your awake" he pulled into a hug which made me smile."how are you are you hurt" "newt im fine don't worrie,how long was i asleep" "5weeks" "wow i've been gone long,so what do you wanna do?" "I don't know,i just miss u so much" i smiled at newt then we just talked all day until i fell asleep beside him.