Pretty U Day One

Jihoon stayed in the dorm, sitting on the floor as he flipped through the same pages of the same book he would always read. The more he attempted to read, the more his mind wandered on to thinking about you. His heart throbbed a little bit in that moment, who were you to be coming into his mind and taking over his heart? You just appeared suddenly and began flooding his thoughts, all in a matter of a day. He only became friends with you about a month and a half ago but he already couldn't stop thinking about you. His heart would pound whenever he was anywhere near you, he just wanted to tell you already, but how? He got up and slipped on his shoes, opening the front door and immediately starting for down the street. Everyone else had left to go hang out at the beach and left him at the dorm, not that he wanted to go anyway. He had far too much on his mind to be able to relax and swim in peace. He stopped by a nearby book store and searched around, eyes stopping as soon as someone caught his eye. It was you. His heart rate increased as he felt as if someone had sucked the air out of his lungs, his palms starting to sweat. He shook his head, pull yourself together Jihoon. He's normally never act this way, only you made him feel like this. He wished he could just go up to you and simply tell you all of the amazing things there is to love yourself. But, he was far too nervous to be able to do that. It was like if he were to even just walk up to you, all of the words he would want to say would get caught in his throat and he wouldn't be able to say a word. Everyday since he had noticed these feelings he would promise himself each morning that he would tell you how he felt, but then as soon as that time would come, he would always shy away. But he'd definitely tell you tomorrow, he'd tell you how pretty you are.

________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry, I didn't realize how short it would be typing it out!

I figured I'm far too lazy to skip lines so I didn't for this one

I also didn't realize how extremely cheesy this was either, oops

I made Jihoon seem a little bit more shy in this because, who doesn't get that way around the person they like?

I'm sorry for any mistakes/errors I made!

Once again I'm sorry if this was bad!

Thank you for reading!

I love you and don't forget to smile, smile, smile!

-Jay❤️‍