Pretty U Day Two

He wants the exact definition of love in the dictionary to be you and him. He sat down, writing down every event in his day prior and thought about what he would do all day, as the boys had went out once again. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and began searching on google. What should I do? What should I say? What should I wear? What if I see her again? All of the same questions floating around in his head, all the same as yesterday. You're the reason he acts like this. He ran his fingers through his brown hair as he sighed heavily, letting out all of his stress. He began writing down every sweet word he could think of and read them all aloud one by one as he smiled lightly to himself, proud of his work. He got up and made his way over to the fridge, pouring himself a cold glass of water before wandering back over to his spot on the floor where all of his junk lay spread out all over. He'd definitely tell you, tomorrow for sure. He promises himself once more, just like every other day as he takes a sip of the cold liquid. He'd tell you just how pretty you are.

________________________________________________________________

Woo another chapter done, only one more to go!

This one is shorter then the last..

It's currently 1:46am and I'm still finishing this up, I'm pretty confident so far ^^

Jihoon is such a talented person, I wish I had as much determination as he does..

Whoops, falling in love with him again for the millionth time since 'Adore U'

I'm sorry for any mistakes/errors I made!

Once again I'm sorry if this was bad!

Thank you for reading!

I love you and don't forget to smile, smile, smile!

-Jay❤️‍