The Social Murder Of Amy Summersby

I'd always been a happy girl, ever since primary school when getting up every morning to go to school wasnt a chore. I had been bullied a few times about my hair but that was it, untill now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Amy your going to be late for the bus, and im not driving you to school so you should think about getting up soon." My mother screamed at me from the bottom of the stair case. It was my first day of high school. Athough i was pretty excited i didnt want to get up, being on holidays that long had left my sleeping habits in terrible condition waking up at stricktly 9am not 6. I could hear my mother's hard footsteps stomping up the staircase, she walked down the hall and peered around the edge of my door frame and welcomed my morning with " Amy Louise Summersby get out of bed this instant." She said as she interuped my peaceful slumber, I knew she was serious because she used my full name.I slowly arose sleepily from my soft pink bed sheets, i tiredly rubbed my eye's and yawned as the sun shone through the small cracks in my blinds that hung over my window's. Of course my mother had to wake me up, when i was in the middle of a perfictly perfect dream. I stompped out of bed, and welcomed my first day of high school with a cheerfull grin.

I stumbled over to my dressing table and adjusted my mirror on my face. I pulled out my hair brush and started to brush my silky crimson red hair. My hair is naturaly curly so luckily i didnt have to do much, i just did a simple french braid that started from the front of my frindge and worked its way to the side of my ear. As i gently put on my mascara and eye liner, i began to think to myself 'i looked good'. I wouldnt call myself a pretty girl but with the right amount of make up i looked acceptable. My eyes and nose would be my best feature my eye's were the best shade of blue that changed colour from day to day one being a smokey shade of grey and the other a crystal type of blue. My nose was a curved shape short and rounded, Just the way i liked it. The rest of my features were alright my skin was clear with a light shade of ivory and freaklly. I wasn't as thin as i would like to be but i wasnt fat.

I'd just finished doing my hair and make up, when my mother walked in to tell me that the bus would be here in 15 minutes. I think the only time my mother ever even spoke to me was when she wanted to nag me or when friends were over. I tiptoed gracefully over to wardrobe and pulled out my favorite pair of white Levi jeans and American flag half top. I picked up my black leather jacket and bag, and swiftly glided down the staircase to find my mother waiting with my lunch bag. I quickly took the bag and pecked her soft cheek and sprinted straight out the door.

A soon as my bare toes felt the damp wet grass, the bus had pulled up out side my drive, i ran down the drive way, swang open the gate and lept up the big black stairs. Mid way on the stairs i could hear the chatter of the eager high school students on their way to school proberbly talking about their holidays. As soon as my face was visable to everybody the chatter stopped. Was there something on my face? Was there something wrong with my hair or make up? I didn't want to know i just casualy made my way up the isle and sat down in my favorite seat, Plugged in my Iphone and fell deeply into my music as i waited for my friends to arrive. -Song Playing (We Found Love-Rihanna ft Calvin Harris) I was compleatly into my music that i didn't realise that my friend Noah White had already sat down next to me. Noah was a cute boy, but a bit of a nerd. His light brown hair draped over his face but sat directly over his glasses frame. If he didnt have glasses he would be really cute. And he had a nice body.

"Hey Am's" He said in loudly so i could hear over my music

"Oh Hey didn't see you there Noah!." I said taking out one of my earphones

"How was your holidays?."

" Great" I replied

"Did you die you hair?." He said nervously pointing at his head