III

This car ride was obviously not going to go any quicker. Ethan could barely focus on the road when I was talking to him so I put in my earphones and laid my chair back.

"What are you doing?" My brother asked, looking at me from the corner of his eye, trying to pay attention to the road.

"Uh, I'm going to try and take a nap." I said, and put my music on shuffle.

Just after I closed my eyes, I heard him quietly groan and then the radio on.

Ethan's point of view.
Grayson's loud snores filled the car. To the point where I couldn't focus anymore. It had been over an hour or two, not quite sure. So I decided on waking him.

I took my right arm off of the wheel and punched him right in the stomach, probably winding him.

"Ouch!" He said, grabbing his stomach and squeezing his eyes shut once again, "The fuck was that for?" He whined.

Grayson sat up and pulled the nob beside his seat, making it rise so he wasn't laying down anymore.

"You were being too loud," I said, "We only have about twenty minutes left until we get there. Do you want to go grab a bite?"

He nodded his head and I took a right turn, following the road down until I saw a sign which had a small symbol indicating that there was some place to eat a few miles away.

Grayson's point of view.
"How long was I asleep for?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

My body was aching. Not from being hit, even though that was probably part of the reason, but I'm sure we had been sitting here for a few hours.

"About two hours." Ethan replied, looking around for somewhere to eat. I nodded my head and peered out the window, helping him to find a place.

A small, busy café caught my eye. The name Anxchor clearly displayed that it was some type of beachy place.

"How about there?" I said, pointing to the local spot. Ethan kept driving and made a U-turn to pull over out front of the café I had pointed out.

I slipped my phone into my back pocket and got out of the car. Immediate cramps sprung through the back of my thighs. Fuck.

"What's wrong with you?" Ethan asked, stretching his arms up behind his head. His shirt coming up so his stomach was visible.

"Cramp." I whined, grabbing my thigh with both hands, pressing my thumbs into it, hoping it would soothe the pain.

After a few seconds after the pain vanished, E and I walked up into the cafe and got into line.

I heard a few snickers as we walked in, I knew there was a college close by so it was probably coming from an asshole jock.

"I'll order, can you go find us a table?" I asked moving infront of Ethan. He nodded his head, told me what he wanted and left to go search for a spot.

I wait a few minutes in line and finally, I can order our breakfast or brunch, whatever it was.

"Hey, can I get the avocado on toast with tomato and I'll also get.. two cheese and spinach rolls, thanks," I say, pulling my wallet from my back pocket.

"Any drinks?" The young employee asks, tapping on the cash register.

"Yeah. I'll get a water and a mango smoothie, thanks." I say, handing over a twenty dollar bill and turning around to try and find Ethan.

"Won't be too long, have a nice day." He says, handing me a number and calling for the next person.

I take the metal pole from him, that held our order number and walked away from the counter. I wasn't surprised that Ethan picked a table which was right next to a bunch of girls.

"And here he is now. Gray!" Ethan says as I put my bottle of water down on the table, along with my phone and wallet, taking a seat on the sofa next to Ethan.

"Um, hi." I say awkwardly, tapping my fingers along my leg.

"Anyways," Ethan continued talking to the blonde girl who sat across from him, "You're going to cape may today as well, aren't you?"

They talked and talked and talked.

One of the girls who was with Ethan's new friend, was also sitting by herself doing nothing so I decided to make conversation with her.

"Hey," I said, my eyes trailing along her and taking in every detail of her face. She had big, light brown eyes and plump lips that pressed down into a curved line when she smiled at me.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ty for reading ! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Dont forget to vote & comment
If you liked it ! Xx
-
I'll continue on in the next chapter bc I'm rlly tired, also, sorry I haven't updated in a bit x
-
twitter: shawnizzl
instagram: ffsdolans (not active)