II

I throw my bag in the back seat and start the car, impatiently waiting for Ethan to come down. He was always the one that took forever.

I rested my arm on the black, leather console— which burnt, since it was so fucking hot.

"Okay so, I didn't know which one to get you, so do you want the mango, or rasperry ice tea?" Ethan's voice says from behind, startling me.

"What? I don't really care Eth. Can we just get going?" I sigh. He shrugs and throws both of them in the back seat before hopping in the front.

Ethan pulls out of the drive-way and we soon began our road trip to Cape May.

"Alex texted me that Nate couldn't make it, so I invited Aaron and Cam instead," Ethan says, turning down the volume on the radio.

Aaron, Alex and Cameron? what a weird combination. I like them both, they're like brothers to me, but I would have rathered Jack (Dail) than Cameron.

"I swear he hates hanging out with us." I laugh, and Ethan joins in too.

Nate had a bad habit of cancelling plans with us. Every single time we booked a holiday, or a meet-up, he'd have to cancel for some unknown reason.

"Heard anything from Mere-bitch lately?" I murmur, twisting the loose strand on the end of my t-shirt.

"What?" Ethan asks, furrowing his eyebrows, "Oh, haha. Erm, no." he says and focuses back on the road.

Meredith— or Merebitch, as I liked to call her– is Ethan's ex-girlfriend. I'm not exactly sure why they broke up, or who ended it, but all I know is that they don't stop texting each other. For all I know, they're still probably dating and if not, they're most-likely fucking.

"What's with you two anyway? you broke up over what? two months ago? and you still text each other. Surely you're still into her." I say peering out the window.

"I never said I wasn't into her, Gray. Enough with the questions though.. want to find a place to eat after we get off the highway?" he asks, quickly changing the subject.

"Sure, E-tee-wee-tee." I say, almost whispering the last part. He hated when we called him that.

"What'd you call me?" He said, fake-choking me. I threw my hands up in the air, in a joking way.

"Uh, nothing." I laughed and pushed his arm away from me.

I looked out the window and stared into the forest that we lived by. Ethan was always the one to get the girls, but why not me? I mean, we're twins, you'd think i'd at least have somebody by now.

"Can you turn the air on," his voice said, disrupting my thoughts.

I reached my arm out and pressed the A/C button. Cold air came out heavily, freezing my face off, but it felt nice.

"Thanks."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ty for reading ! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
it's been forever since i updated and
i'm so glad i finally finished this chapter!
i have so many great ideas for this story thx to nora ♡ i hope u all like it x
-
twitter: shawnizzl
insta: mendes.music / ffsdolan